home pro by design

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Anyone using this program? Does it work? are you getting customers to buy using the online portal they provide? Give me details.

Thanks,

Scott

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No, but I got the same email. Seems like a good program.

I think whether or not it works depends on the level of effort you are willing to put in.
Most things "work" that way.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah.. im just wondering if customers are actually buying online. and how bad they get dinged for shipping... etc.. says you can join for free but you have to buy the demo kit.. i also wanna know why you cannot buy like a 100 catalogs with your name on them to hand out.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Home Pro by Design is divided into two groups.
1) Carpet cleaners can join by by any of the Home Pro customized spotters to give to their customers. They will get the customized website that their clinets can order from. No charge to join. I think there is a $5 pe rmonth charge for the website after the first 90 days.

2) Is for people who want to promote the full line of Home Pro By Design home cleaning products. These are mainly distributed through "parties" like Tupperware or Scentsy candles. The products are demonstarted in a home. The host gets free stuff for being the host and inviting their friends and neighbors.

This group also gets a free website set-up and can get more advanced website if they wish.

You can order catalogs, print labels with your name, company name, phone number and website and so forth.

My wife and I signed up for it thinking we might want to promote it sometime in the future. We have never done anything to try and promote it except give out a few catalogs to friends. We get a small check every few months from folks who order on-line. Not a lot, but OK for zero effort. I am sure that anyone whow ants to promote it could do well.

It is the kind of business that could grow over time as new users learn about the product and past users continue to order.

I like that their is no need to stock products, collect for products ordered (done on-line for you), no need to deliver bags of products all over town, etc. I did Amway and similar companies before and never liked those aspects.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Thanks Scott for the answer. can catalogs be ordered seperate? Can you send one to me to take a look at?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
C&S said:
Thanks Scott for the answer. can catalogs be ordered seperate? Can you send one to me to take a look at?

I'd be glad to send you a catalog. Get me your mailing address and I will drop it in the mail.

I do think they can be ordered separately. Contact Becky at 800 948-1781 extension 2676.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom