HomePro spotter users

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Don't lie about the product to your customer.

I just went to a home that I have been doing for a few years (twice a year).

Lady was sick and her family called someone local (i never heard of him) instead of me.

Guy did the job and left a Homepro spotter and explained it to them that he was the inventor and maker of that product.

This time the lady called me since she is better and told me about this guy and how she wants me to use "his stuff" because its so great, that other companies are using it too. I asked her to show me the bottle. She pulls out two homepro bottles from two different companies. And tells me how this One is the maker and all these other companies are using it with their name printed on it.

I happened to know the other company that she had a bottle from and they are good guys.

I had to burst the bubble and explained nicely that this new guy is absolutely fos!

She then admitted that the spotter didn't really work that great on all the spots the new guy was telling them about.

How stupid is this?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Btw (for yimmy: By The Way) ....This new guy just screwed himself out of the entire neighborhood (nice high end) because this is a lady that is very vocal and has all these positions in home owners associations.

Not to mention that the carpets definitely looked dirtier than normal and got like that quicker than normal.

This is according to the lady...(before I revealed how the other guy was fos) so it wasn't an opinion formed because she was mad.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Btw (for yimmy: By The Way) ....This new guy just screwed himself out of the entire neighborhood (nice high end) because this is a lady that is very vocal and has all these positions in home owners associations.

So she is going to go around telling everybody she told about the great product this guy invented that it turns out she was duped by some drop out cleaner?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So she is going to go around telling everybody she told about the great product this guy invented that it turns out she was duped by some drop out cleaner?

I don't know... but I know she will say, to stay away from "that" guy.

Also, I don't know if she was telling anyone about "the great product". She just
wanted me to use it because the "other guy" made it sound like it was ALL that.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So, she wanted you to use that stuff because she thought it was great and the other guy used it.
Then she admitted that it did not actually work and that the other guy sucked.

She must be loopier than Winnie the Loop.

Seriously Zee, she did inhale, didn't she? :winky:

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So, she wanted you to use that stuff because she thought it was great and the other guy used it.
Than she admitted that it did not actually work and that the other guy sucked.

She must be loopier than Winnie the Loop.

Seriously Zee, she did inhale, didn't she? :winky:

She said the spotter used to work good but now it doesn't work ..
She is a bit of a kookoo... But she is the type that pays whatever I charge: no question. Also, she is a referral machine.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's a good 'problem' to have.

It's just that some of these people's logic is "unique".

However, those are the people you want to keep satisfied.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Did you give her a spotter at the end? I might have given her two of mine and asked to take thiers so as to make sure she has the right product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom