honest opinions please

Scott

Too much work. I wouldn't want my techs to have to remember all that junk.

Gimme simple.

Scott

Josh Adler

i only got through half of it and its already wayyyyyyy to much....keep it easy you usually can only get a tech to do so much

Jimbo

I like the redneck cc video a lot better than the steam brite one...you are not buying one of those Josh, are you?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
that guy has a skullet :lol: anyways that machine sucks!!! who the hell wants to worry about everytime they set the wand down to open up some bypass at the wand to keep the truckmount from turning into Chernobyl. better yet who wants to be in the driveway of a multimillion $ house cleaning upholstery and have to have a hose running water on the ground, that is hackish at best. a simple temperature solenoid will fix that, BTW after 6 years and 2k hours my prochems bypass solenoid has never been off my machine or worked on in any way, its called a water softner. if it ever does get stuck open I can still finish the job and fix it when I get home, a simple soak in descaler is all it takes, but the last time mine has seen the light of day was when it was assembled at the factory

Jay D

Name
Jay D
If your needing a new machine you ought to check out Jimbos bruin 2 if he has'nt sold it. good price for the hrs on it. I had a friend put 8,000 hrs on a bruin and still sold it in good shape.

G

I wish I could get into a new setup, not ready yet.

Actually I was thinking about one of Steam-Brite's machines....until I saw this video!

:lol:

Jimbo

Jay, that Bruin is a screamin deal...Hot...and will suck the chrome off a trailer hitch! I might just keep it for a backup...we'll see!

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Jimbo,

Get a clean used van and put it in there, Nice machine. I just finished putting together another EZ. I can do the assembly except for the heat exchanger and waste tank which Nick helps me with. Now I got my extra on craigslist also, not as nice as yours tho. Wife said 3 is too many, thin the flock. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom