Honest thoughts about the El Diablo

What are you opinions of the El Diablo (ones that have and use them on a daily basis). Pros and cons plz.

Name
steve snail
Traded my 4 year old ED on a new one in Nov. Like the simplicity of design, easy to maintain #1, and it's overkill for most of the work I do. A bit loud, must be neat and clean in the truck to avoid diesel smell. My van is paneled in very easy to clean & deodorize (white) Masonite.

Anyway to calm it down a little bit with the decible level? How about the issue with the steel frame and rusting?

Burtz

I was making fun

but I did stay at a Holiday inn express last night

Name
steve snail
My old one was starting to rust abound the bottom a little. For the most part it looked to be in brand new condition after 4 years. Not many "nooks and crannies" which made it very easy to clean and keep in "looking new" condition.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hey Anthony, as I mentioned on the other boards, I think they are a great machine, but the dual fuel issue was a deal breaker for me, maybe not for you? Also I would really look at the dual wand claim, especially if you are running 2 RX's. That takes a large blower plumbed right, Otherwise it's going to feel like a portable on the other end. Supplying heat to 2 rx's should be no problem though.

Mike Draper

My friend has one, nothing but problems after the 2800 hour mark. If you are looking for simplicity, a judson is going to be the way to go.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Yea, the judson would be sweet, Anthony, did your EZ get wrecked in the crash? Would you buy another? or what didn't you like?. You can pm if you would rather...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom