Hose Ends...

lesterj2

I was looking to order me a couple hundred feet of solution hose... But came to a crossroad and need help... I have seen spring protected and restrict bends.. If I ordered the following hose will it be able to wrap around my hose reel... Or do I need a hose without any type of end... The description says that its a restrict bend ends...

Here's the Link:
Solution Hose (Bend Restrictors)

Bob Foster

Too long. If you have to get some get a 100 and a 50. Are you sure the stuff you have isn't ok?

lesterj2

i checked the solution hoses on the reel at the back of the van by that big red silencer... and when i started to take them apart and measure the length i got lots of black liquid... so im kinda skeptical about using those grey ones... i think i would rather invest in some new ones.. besides aint like im trying to get out of the business no time soon...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea, if your gonna buy anything new let it be the hoses and the wand. You don't want that stuff breaking in the home or business.

Course, you can get a lease from Interlink or Aztec (I think they are the same) and get everything new and you will make more money from your clients than you will showin up in the Ghetofabulous TM I have seen pictured.

Serious though, you should look into it.

lesterj2

sounds good... but im not ready to get into any leases... i plan on getting me a wrap job beginning of the year...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lesterj2 said:
sounds good... but im not ready to get into any leases... i plan on getting me a wrap job beginning of the year...

What's a wrap job? Is that like a happy ending?
Really, what is it? :?

Never mind...you mean a vehicle wrap.
I saw your pic and automaticly thought Rap Star. :D

Bob Foster

Lester, its good that you see the value in putting making a positive professional impression of your company to potential customers but you likely have got a few more important things that will need your time and investment first before you get the nice wrap on your van. For one plan on taking at a minimum the IICRC carpet cleaning course and the IICRC upholstery course as soon as you can.

http://www.iicrc.org/courses.shtml

There are many tools and supplies you will need plus possilbe repairs to that unit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lesterj2 said:
yea i plan on getting in some time of class in the next month or so.

it helps alot, even when you know everything like some of the members on here.

Hey, if you can get your hands on IICRC hand book that is just as good until you can take the class.

TimP

Lester you need to call greenie. He can hook you up with solution lines, wands, glides etc. Get his # from greenglides.com and call him. Have time to talk though. He wont sell you anything that you don't need and he will definitelty take care of you in the form of top notch service. He can also get you set up with high flow jets, check valves, larger hose, reducers, couplers and much more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
TimP said:
Lester you need to call greenie. He can hook you up with solution lines, wands, glides etc. Get his # from greenglides.com and call him. Have time to talk though. He wont sell you anything that you don't need and he will definitelty take care of you in the form of top notch service. He can also get you set up with high flow jets, check valves, larger hose, reducers, couplers and much more.

I feel an Amen Coming

wait for it...

Amen

:wink:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Its definitely important to have good soln lines. Don't need any junk coming out onto the carpet you're cleaning.
I bought a 120' length from Greenie, the blue Parflex hose. Its nice having that extra 20ft so I don't need to unroll another 100. I kept all my soln lines in 100ft lengths.

I'm still split on which I like better, the Parflex or the Tornado/Alpha hose. Ideally I would like a hose with a blend of characteristics. The smooth outer shell of the parflex, the light weight of the parflex, but the flexibility, pressure and temp rating of the Tornado/Alpha

Also, get some of Greenies shut-off valves. They work really nice. You'll need at least 2, one for your lead hose and one as a spare. Good to keep a few around.

You've definitely come to right board for info on how to begin Lester.
Who referred you to this board?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom