Hose Run From Hell...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
What a pain in the ass this one is, never fails at least once every time the cuffs pop off and it falls all the way back down. Never fails...

dormrooms2.jpg

dormrooms2.jpg

Attachments

• dormrooms2.jpg
    dormrooms2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 111

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That sucks Shane decades ago I had a hose run to down 8 stairwells I feel your pain :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i had a hose run like that 15 years ago this summer...with my Bain :headbang: at least it was all down hill. extracting from a basement was always fun with my non-pimped Bain :clap:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Kevin how's Binghamton doing? the economy picked up at all in recent years?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice job Shane! We always duct tape them just so we don't accidentally pop someone in the head. We also take the lead section up with us and lower it down with a rope.

Nice truck too!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
1 Down, 8 more to go :rockon:

Actually, the picture is misleading the hose run is only 250 feet because we can park in the middle. The other 8 are newer and 2/ 3 story but long as hell, 400-440 ft ish of hose because of access.

This is the most profitable building by far but looks intimidating. Really its easy....

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
This one is actually easy, we can pull up right on the concrete pad in the middle of the building. Dorms are one of my favorite jobs.

DM1.jpg

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I hear you Shane. Duck tape or get those Velcro straps for that job. I think you do that job every so often so it be worth the investment.

I think I remember you talking about that one before?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Here's mine... And yes I used Joe's super cool hose things for my solution line.. It was the same length as running it through the building. I pull them up just like that have faith in the cool cuff!:rockon:
View attachment 2301

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I hear you Shane. Duck tape or get those Velcro straps for that job. I think you do that job every so often so it be worth the investment.

I think I remember you talking about that one before?

Yeah, that was one of our first accounts so 5 years now.

Already forgot about it, on to the next mission. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom