hose run pics while working student housing turn over

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Maxed out the 33 blower on this run. helped a buddy work a bunch of student housing turnover in Lawrence Kansas this week. Had to park on the side of a cliff and up almost 4 stories to get to this one. I am still shaking my head at the lengths we went to on this job to clean a 1 bedroom apt.:madd: but hey we got er done and kept my buddies reputation solid.
hoserun2_zps241d1c88.jpg
hoserun1_zpsa489c424.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Lawrence is crazy this time of year, you see carpet cleaning coming out of the wood work there.

We did a couple of Frat houses last week and cleaned last 15,000 sq/ft at KU last Saturday and have 25,000sq/ft to do this Saturday. It's just crazy all the work going on before class resumes.

Cool picture!

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Mike hughes at ace cleaning is the best man in my wedding in September so I couldn't really saw no when he asked for help. we cleaned almost 40 apartments in 2 days and I think mike managed over 350 he did himself and deligated to other crews out there. I was blown away by how these kids treat their parents seemed like their parents where doing more of the moving and cleaning up than the kids where, our schedule was light in Missouri those 2 days so It was some nice extra money. Now that I have 2 trucks I left my employee with a van behind in the showme state and could afford to be gone making some extra funds without leaving my local customers hangin

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea the kids are awful. You should see how the frat boys just tear up the nice homes. We did a bunch of tile in one house at their expense. The house mother told them if the had a party they would have to pay to clean it up but it didn't bother them. They just pooled their money and had a kegger and spilled mixed drinks all over. Rich kids!

The public areas are very nice but their rooms are nasty! They have sleeping rooms that look like a barracks, full of bunk beds maybe 30-40 kids to a floor.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Love student housing jobs, very profitable for us.

Had a couple today and a nice one on saturday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom