Hose runs

Chads

Supportive Member
What are your longest hose runs that your Tm is still working okay but would really want to go any farther. Did a job today and it took all the hose on the truck and carpet still felt pretty reasonable. This is also with the my new used steamaction that John wanted to kick me in the balls for buying. :mrgreen:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've done quite a few 300 ft runs on commercial, and still fairly satisfied with my 4007 blower

Mike Draper

I run a 4007 and 150' of 2.5". I run a 350-400 foot run 4x per year. I was really dissapointed with the suck at the end of that hose run. I"ok be buyin another 150' of 2.5" hose soon. Once you have a super sucker, it's hard to go back to the 80's.

Chris A

Name
Chris
yeah the performance difference is huge, especially on my current truck, which still has vinyl cuffs and all 2" :oops: In the end though if its cleaning and leaving carpet relatively dry I'm cool with it.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We just did a huge job last fall where we had 4 trucks running between 400-800ft for 12 hours a day over 2 weekends and a coule week days. The Bbutlers performed super and carpet was dry in a few hours as normal.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i have gone 300' with my lil 3.6....100' of 2.5 and the rest 2...

this is on commercial and worked pretty well....if i had another 100' of 2.5 id go 400..

its not how big it is.....its how youve pimped it :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
350 ft...... down a flight of stairs of this house and back up at the far end of the home...on a snow white Berber carpet.....

so I hooked up this "Y" to both ports and it held it's own pretty good........

IMG_3799.jpg

TimP

most I've run is 200 ft with first 50' run doubled. It does ok but I prefer to stay 150 or less if I can help it.

Chads

Supportive Member
Yall guys with Vortex's just like to show off , I dont know how alot of yall do it I used all the hose I had on the truck and it was packed on there 300 feet is all i can get on those reels and thats a prochem tall reel. I need to get some new hoses Mine look really old and scratched up are all the new ones real smooth or what I have a little section I got from greenie that I use for my whip and its nice and smooth.

G

Chads said:
Yall guys with Vortex's just like to show off , I dont know how alot of yall do it I used all the hose I had on the truck and it was packed on there 300 feet is all i can get on those reels and thats a prochem tall reel. I need to get some new hoses Mine look really old and scratched up are all the new ones real smooth or what I have a little section I got from greenie that I use for my whip and its nice and smooth.

Just get a box truck :roll:

Chads said:
This is also with the my new used steamaction that John wanted to kick me in the balls for buying. :mrgreen:

How's that Steamaction doing for ya, Chads? Was she pretty easy to get up and running?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
we have run a max of 550' and still did good..

we do some big boats down here as well and i hate running my hose in the water because it gets all covered in scum..it is a pain to clean off and gets everyone all nasty..
i usually build in a small fee to clean up the hoses with the job..cool pics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom