HOSS pros question for you

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
What disks? What spray bars? How is your set up?

Just picked mine up from Olsen today

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
smallest disk..or go with a needle valve and remove the disk altogether...go with the staggered long bars...better coverage at a faster pace.......

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
smallest disk..or go with a needle valve and remove the disk altogether...go with the staggered long bars...better coverage at a faster pace.......

I have no disk in and have added a needle valve. So one long bar then one short then one long again? Is that what you mean?

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We run no disc and all long bars. The newer blue housing and feed pipe Id is so much smaller than the original version that it controls flow just by restriction on itself. When we pull out the hoss it is to flush the carpet though, not just to say we are running a rotary extractor.

Mikey P

Administrator
older plumbing here.

Jim is the man and the myth but I highly doubt he runs his tight whites through the laundry 360 times when just once will do.

unless he shits himself when Marty calls.

IMO a wand is plenty good enough for the average carpet, especially high end repeats.

but knowing that Marty will call, both trucks have a RE in them ready to go, as every pro should be.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
PC220821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom