HOST AND DUSTMITES

-JB-

Name
JB
speaking of false claims, how about the cleaners who advertise SANITIZE, knowing damn well you can't sanitize a textile, it's not a counter top for crying out loud.

Not be redundant, but....

amen.jpg

Attachments

• amen.jpg
    amen.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 259
Name
Deborah Lema
I wonder about the technical, and legal, discrepancy between an EPA-registered disinfectant that is used on carpets, like certain peroxide cleaners, and the fact that the EPA has disproved that an installed carpet can be disinfected. Seems like it's one of those times when departments weren't talking to each other.

Regards,
Debbie

Rex Tyus

Using a disinfectant on a surface does not mean the surface is disinfected. Simply TREATED with a disinfectant.

False claim or play on words, we report you decide 8) .

Rex

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Since you will never know if you've removed ALL of the dustmites you must give a sense of security to the customer by saying you will "Apply" a disinfectant.

Is that better?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The host with the most

As far as dust mites are concerned the best way I have found to deal with them is to kill them and then use on anti-allergen. I have several client who's health has improved by treating their home this way.

Dave-

RichardnTn

Richard, You are exactly right on application of chemicals....
"applied a disinfectant"
"applied a deodorizer" etc.... your "off the hook" but if you put "deodorized, disinfected" on the invoice, the customer can hold you feet to the fire. No claims stated just an application of a named product...

If you listen closely when you go to bed, you can hear those little fellows chewing dead skin cells you've discarded. Better do it before 9 or 9:30 though , they turn-in early...
Richard R.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom