host liberator as a prevac

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yes - I have- Don't work worth $hit. The vac isn't strong enough to pick up the crap it displaces- BUT - it does loosen crap your ordinary vac doesn't. The moral of the story? Post vac after the Liberator.

A

amazingcleansc

IC. Is the vac being less powerful a surface area issue?

sdills62

I do it all the time for Commercial jobs. I use the Zebra brushes and it works great. The vac is strong enough if your filters are clean. I follow up with a Cimex and ReleaseIT DS. Actually pretty amazing how well the commercial jobs turn out. I like the Liberator because I can vacuum fast North and South THEN East and West on the carpet. I have tried it in my house but it is too big and ackward for residential use. At least in my opinion.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
sdills62 said:
I do it all the time for Commercial jobs. I use the Zebra brushes and it works great. The vac is strong enough if your filters are clean. I follow up with a Cimex and ReleaseIT DS. Actually pretty amazing how well the commercial jobs turn out. I like the Liberator because I can vacuum fast North and South THEN East and West on the carpet. I have tried it in my house but it is too big and ackward for residential use. At least in my opinion.

Filters are clean, it just doesn't have the "suck" to pick up, IMHO. However,I vacuum with mt Sebo AFTER using the Liberator and it's an amazing dry soil removal system

A

amazingcleansc

Willy P said:
sdills62 said:

Filters are clean, it just doesn't have the "suck" to pick up, IMHO. However,I vacuum with mt Sebo AFTER using the Liberator and it's an amazing dry soil removal system

Thats actually exactly what I was thinking. So its amazing for commercial? without making too much of a ruckus... could you do a "restoration" quality job with the liberator, a good vac and a cimex with releaseit ds?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
amazingcleansc said:
Willy P said:
sdills62 said:

Thats actually exactly what I was thinking. So its amazing for commercial? without making too much of a ruckus... could you do a "restoration" quality job with the liberator, a good vac and a cimex with releaseit ds?
I could see that working. I like using the brown brushes as they don't seem so rough on the carpet, but the checkers will give you lots of scrub, just don't stop. :wink: I use the Liberator to scrub prespray in before HWE too. On trash puts Liberator, vac, Liberator scrub, hot rinse..

randy

Name
Randy
The brush N clean counter rotating brush would be a much better choice. It lifts hair and other debris from deep within a carpet that no other "extractor" or vacuum will. There are collection bins that catch all the crud. Will it allow you to take the vacuum off the truck ? Nope, but it does something your vacuum doesn't.\

I did own a Liberator for a short while and I can tell you it doesn't come close to what the CRB can do.

A

amazingcleansc

randy said:
The brush N clean counter rotating brush would be a much better choice. It lifts hair and other debris from deep within a carpet that no other "extractor" or vacuum will. There are collection bins that catch all the crud. Will it allow you to take the vacuum off the truck ? Nope, but it does something your vacuum doesn't.\

I did own a Liberator for a short while and I can tell you it doesn't come close to what the CRB can do.

did you use the zebra brushes on the liberator? the brush n clean is a whittaker, right?

randy

Name
Randy
They are built in the same factory, the Brush N clean unit has receptacle bins to collect the crud while the Whitaker doesn't. That is the only difference in the two machines. I believe the brushes on our Host liberator were all white & the brushes on our standard Host units were the Zebra brushes. I never could really see much difference in these two different brush styles, as both seem to get about the same results. The Liberator is a great unit for compound cleaning as it was designed for, but I wouldn't use it for much else. A great vacuum is a must if you are using any compound system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom