Host machine update

SunClean

Hey you guys that bought the Host machine a while back...Hows it going on that front? I just used mine for the first time today and the results were less than spectacular. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Was there a learning curve on the process for you, and if so what changes helped you improve your results?

Thanks in advance

Mark

John Watson

As a proud grad of Host class 113 back in 83 let me tell you, Some my friend, actually never do learn how to use the machine. They try to make it way more complicated than it really is. Very basic machine to master.

Anybody can push and pull the machine back and forth, where the smarts come in is making sure your powder is being constantly rotated before application so the liquids in the "Dry" powder are dispersed evenly. and then just scrub the bejesus out of the carpets. I have actually seen idiots do a great job with this process. Someone even had a picture on this board of the great waldopeckerhead using the Host machine at MikeyFest.

It also depends on the type of carpets you are attempting to clean..

My other self, Elwood J
(Jake & Elwood's southern cousin
from southern Alaska)

Brian L

Name
Brian L
img0027yp2.jpg

Name
Deborah Lema
Mark,
In an attempt to bring the conversation back to the original question...
John's right. Sometimes people make it unnecessarily complicated. But everything is simple when you're very familiar with it, right? There is a bit of a learning curve, so if you like I'd be happy to give you some suggestions, like scrubbing for hours on end.

Hey John,
I hope you won't be mad, but look what I found from class #115 (I wonder what Strip-A-Gram'd means). You could come back to the school, and I could do a newsletter on how things have changed since your last attendance. I know how popular the Newsletter is.

Regards,
Debbie

HSClass115b-1.jpg

SunClean

Debbie...Thanks for the offer and the humor :shock: I've been considering pre-spraying and bonneting first to improve my results, then scrubbing with Host. I'd just like to find an efficient way to get the best results WITHOUT scrubbing for days. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

John Watson

I got that shirt with a birthday present Helen got for me....31st or 32nd birthday..

After celebrating all day at the Wild Cherry, Good Times, Crazy Horse, Sportsman and Bush Company, (Anchorage's Butt Bars) I got this nice surprise when I got home... This here strange gal that Helen brought home with her just started stripping right there in my living room for me.. Talk about a table dance.. And then you wonder why I loves my Helen so much... Your wife ever buy you a stripper let alone a table dance??? Still got the shirt need to add side panals to make it fit. Just like I had them to my bikers jacket.

G

Is that really John?? I see that the person in the pic might be related to him....but today he is an old ugly man. That can't be him 30 years ago.

WOW~!

John Watson

Well Chaddie me boy, It are me 35 years ago.. Thats what Booze, rocknroll, Motor cycles and butt bars do to a man. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you laddie?? Before I became my other self, Elwood J, I was called SFU Short, Fat and Ugly and that was when I was in a good mood. Next time I see ya I think I might just have to remove your head just to spit down your neck..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom