img0011uk8.jpg

img0012eb9.jpg

img0013ko4.jpg

img0015zg3.jpg

img0019gd1.jpg

img0027yp2.jpg

img0030zz1.jpg

Greg Loe

I'll never own a host machine, but the area it cleaned did look good. Took care of the spills. I wonder how much of the stuff is left in the carpet? I wouldn't think it was too much on commercial.

John Watson

It was a great demo of their commercial machine. David made the machine almost look like it was dancing while he did that area. If mikey checks the area out in 2-3 weeks it will still look better than the other areas. Mikey should have had host do the worst area at the entry, would have made the whole job look better.. Just more proof that all processes have their place. I haven't used Host for 20 years, but if I had an entry or an impacted area like the rink does, I would use Host in a heartbeat.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I must be doing something wrong, I own the host liberator and all the chems from Host and just got the videos from our GreenResearch friend and I can not do a thing with it(Iam not giving up, I am gonna make it work). I must be too particular, but Rotovac with my Truckmount after pile lift has always looked better than anything I have seen

The Preacher

i used to do Capture with the Millicare prespray and sponges, it was a WAY better formula than what you can buy at HD, but you better have one heck of a vacuum cleaner to get that stuff out!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Host is the Champ!

I just got in from High School Hockey night at the Rink.

I took a look at all the areas cleaned last week and with out a doubt the Hosted areas looked brighter and cleaner then any other areas.

If I get a bucket of Host Sponges can I use my GLS and Sanitaires to do the job?

You have to remember that the Rink's nylon CGD is poorly vacuumed, never spotted, ran over by thousands of wheeled teenagers a week and adjacent to a black top driveway. While HWE and or Cmexing can do OK, I think that the HOST may be the magic answer in this situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom