"Hot Knife” for HWE ??

G

Anyone using "Hot Knife" for HWE ? if so, how long do you like to let it dwell ?
Anyone have any luck with this product in a Chinese Restaurant ?

Thanks for any input!

AL

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hot Knife is one of the best darn encap products on the market, but I have never tried using it as a prespray for HWE.

I'm guessing it won't work to good without prescrubbing.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Can you get good cleaning results using an ENCAP product as a prespray and then mechanically agitating the carpet followed by steam cleaning and rinse?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bensurdi said:
Can you get good cleaning results using an ENCAP product as a prespray and then mechanically agitating the carpet followed by steam cleaning and rinse?

yes-in-deedee-do

..L.T.A.

Greenie

bensurdi said:

Sure you can, but the question i have is why?

If you are going to rub in an encap and leave a percentage of it behind like with low moisture systems, then paying more for the chemistry makes sense.
But if you are rinsing out a prespray along with the suspended soils, and trying Not to leave prespray residue, then why use an encapulating formula in the first place?

If anything, and argument could be made to use an encap rinse, but so little would remain on a % per sq. ft. You would just be better off to use a neutral non-resoiling rinse at a more dilute mix anyways.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Rsearch on how to do the SHAMPOO & RINSE method.

Old school stuff.

tried at a friends house to experiment with encap as prespray for hwe, disappointed with the results i personally would not use this product again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom