Hot Tamale today

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You won't survive in texas, everyday is a heat advisory. Supposed to get up to 105 again today and 105 tomorrow with a cool 103 on Sunday. I hope it is not sweltering in Vegas.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk: That's too hot!

We have some family in Texas, my neice just got a job with UT, she's moving to Austin next month. My nephew already lives there working for Bank of America.

I also have aunts and uncles that live in Fort worth & San Antonio and another niece just moved to Houston last week. The Texas connection?? :icon_rolleyes:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Two weekends ago we were moving my youngest daughter back into he apartment at Auburn and were wearing light jackets at dusk. The smell of fall was in the air. Today, one day prior to opening game day, if feels like that hell hole Jim Martin lives in year round.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I love fall and football but yea its going to be a nasty hot and humid night for K-States opener this evening. Thank gawwd KU doesnt play until next week, maybe Jim's weather will move out by then. :pig:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
105 is a cool day in the middle of summer.....

We have been getting a lot of rain this year...normally our rainy season just spits on us and blows on by....is been jacking the humidity up more then normal this time of year....

once it all pulls out we will be back to our " dry heat " .........

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
87 and humid here today

i had to do a CCing job today BY MYSELF:eekk:
(little genies were busy on another project)
I've actually had to do a dozen or more this month BY MYSELF :angry: due to having so many irons in the fire this month

anyway, after i wrapped up, wiped the sweat off my face and was waiting for the prop owner to drop off my check, I thought of the new girl Stacy/Abigail and wondered ...why would anyone WANT to be a CC'er :lol:

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I went through that last month, I did two water losses three residential jobs and several commercial jobs. But it wasn't this hot. You need to keep hydrated Larry!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally, I like the sweat on my brow and the physical nature of the work. It's like farming. You get an easily identifiable result of your work and you can see the benefits. There is no disconnect between your actions and the results. That is what life is supposed to be like.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Personally, I like the sweat on my brow and the physical nature of the work. It's like farming. You get an easily identifiable result of your work and you can see the benefits. There is no disconnect between your actions and the results. That is what life is supposed to be like.

That's deeep:yoda:

Name
Bruce
I don't put a jacket on until it gets into the mid 50's . It's 65 and I'm in my wife beater and shorts heading out to cut grass. Crazy how people adapt to their own environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom