Hotel, Motel Contracts ???

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Can anyone give me some info on hotel , motel contracts?

Looking for info on maybe how it's set up and priced.

Is it one flat payment or every six months?

Anyone have a copy of a contract they could share?

Is there a cap on how many times each room gets cleaned per year?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Larry B said:
Can anyone give me some info on hotel , motel contracts?

Looking for info on maybe how it's set up and priced.

Is it one flat payment or every six months?

Anyone have a copy of a contract they could share? burrells@godslist.com

Is there a cap on how many times each room gets cleaned per year?
YA...THEY SUCK!!!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm sorry, wasn't Larry a "Big Shot" wannabee here at one time. I would think he would be giving us the answers, or am I incorect?

Jamesh921

Name
James
Here in Oklahoma I've seen motel rooms cleaned between $6 - $12 each BUT, there's lotsa money to be made in red stain removal, deodorizing, water damages, repairs and replacements. Don't forget to hit them up about cleaning their ceramic tile entries AND those fine rugs in the lobby.

I've never seen a contract, just handed them an invoice and recieved payment within 30 days.

No limit that I know of. We clean all the rooms in a Super 8 motel 4 times a year (minimum $960.00 each time). But, we're called in between cleanings to do 10 or so rooms that get dirty before their time.

Not gonna make you retire early, but it helps get you through the winters.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Doug Cox said:
I'm sorry, wasn't Larry a "Big Shot" wannabee here at one time. I would think he would be giving us the answers, or am I incorect?

Doug

I packed up and moved to a tourist area doing everything on my own now. I have never dealt with the stuff that goes on down here with the contracts being done on motels. Not looking for a ton of work or even getting back in to residential but I figured if I could land a couple motels it would be something to do on a steady basis.

Just because I posted on here a lot I didn't know that made me a "Big Shot wannabee". In fact it was posted time and time again my business more revolved around commercial cleaning and property maintenance then it did carpet cleaning. But just for the record we downsized our business in Illinois but it is very much still up and running.

Just asked a question so pull your head out of your ass and go drown yourself in a toilet.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
From what I have understood on this contract stuff is the motels are paying a flat rate each year and they are billed extra for the heat transfers and dye.

I just have not been able to get anyone to show me a contract or fill me in on what they are getting for this flat rate stuff. I guess I am just wanting to know what the bottom line is on rate x rooms x frequency to see how it pays out.

G

George V

MuslimSalute.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Larry B said:
[quote="Doug Cox":xxewk0bu]I'm sorry, wasn't Larry a "Big Shot" wannabee here at one time. I would think he would be giving us the answers, or am I incorect?

Doug

I packed up and moved to a tourist area doing everything on my own now. I have never dealt with the stuff that goes on down here with the contracts being done on motels. Not looking for a ton of work or even getting back in to residential but I figured if I could land a couple motels it would be something to do on a steady basis.

Just because I posted on here a lot I didn't know that made me a "Big Shot wannabee". In fact it was posted time and time again my business more revolved around commercial cleaning and property maintenance then it did carpet cleaning. But just for the record we downsized our business in Illinois but it is very much still up and running.

Just asked a question so pull your head out of your ass and go drown yourself in a toilet.[/quote:xxewk0bu]

Brian Robison on Larry B's computer.

Jamesh921

Name
James
ask around at your local suppliers. They may be able to give you some insight. Those guys hear LOTS of things. If you can get them to open up to you, you could get ALOT of information. Bring donuts - or beer - depending on the supplier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom