how and with what do you clean your equipment?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
what detergent or soap do you use?

do you amorall them?

do you fully dissasemble and clean out disenfect then reassemble?

has anyone tried drieaz overpriced cleaner and protector?

what and how do you clean the stainless steel?

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I use stainless steel cleaner on the Phoenix dehu's, change the filter and wipe the plastic drain line and power cord. Same for the air scrubbers. Drieaze dehu's I use a damp cloth and maybe some dishwashing detergent.
I use a cordless drill to remove the guard on the air movers and wipe them down inside and out with a damp cloth, if they are very dirty I add a little dishwashing detergent to the water.
I wipe everything down when it comes back to the shop after each job so it is never a big project.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
pretty much the same thing i have been doing. i did amorall all my rotomolded stuff this last time ad we'll see if if it works to keep them cleaner longer. lately i have benn taking equipment staight from one job site to another.

Bob Foster

A lot you might not know of one of Judson's lesser known products called Gosh.

It is a fantastic cleaner and a very good degreaser. This is not a product to use on carpets. Just don't use too much of it because like all of his products it's super concentrated. It's also cheap. If you speak nice to Les or Joyce I bet he will throw in a small sample bottle of it for no charge on your next order.

A light misting of gosh on you TM a small dwell and a hose off and and it cleans it right up with no scrubbing. Great truck wash too.

It makes a great wall wash but again do not mix it strong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom