How big's your stack?

How much are you spending on equipment over the next 12 months?

• Total voters

Bob Foster

So going forward over the next 12 months are you going to add new equipment to your operation. If so how much will this equipment be worth?

This year had been challenging for some and others seem to just be sailing along just fine. Do some on you think you will be increasing your spending over last year?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I could probably buy a small TM for what I spend in maintenance (and upgrading) for mine. But, the only way to keep the mount running is to spend money on it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I said $25,000 but it may be more depending on what I feel like doing with the company

TimP

I don't plan on purchasing anything. However there are things that I'd like to get but don't have any plans as of yet.

I'd like 2 airpaths. A CRB machine. A second TM would be great.

I may upgrade to 2.5 hose and port. I'll probably have to buy replacement parts like a glide, or jets, hoses, belts stuff like that...wear items. So I don't think I'll spend even 2 k.

Bob Foster

Geeze JImminny Ken, we know you need and extra zero to answer that question. How many trucks do you have anyway?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- depends on how you define a truck Bob. If you're talking about production cleaning units, I am gonna guess at 26-28, but if you add in restoration vehicles, pick up and delivery trucks and vans, plus some owner/executive vehicles it is just south of 50 total vehicles.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
If you include the $7000 check I wrote today for a heap of second hand drying equipment, I'm in the 10-25k bracket :roll:

If you ask my finance manager, (aka wife) I'd better alter my option to number 1 :?

John

hogjowl

Idiot™
If things go as planned (no big accidents or unexpected expenses), I plan to purchase a 2nd rig around spring. I plan somewhere around $50,000 to $100,000. I COULD get into another rig for somewhere around $24,000 for the van and $16,000 for the TM ($40,000 total), but I'd end up with another rig that is less than what I want/need.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
$1500-2500 in miscellaneous gear, possibly moving up to a TM in the next few months. We'll see. I am waiting for a mortgage application to come back so I'll have a heated space to keep it. My current equipment load takes up all the available storrage as it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom