How can he charge so low$$

G

It was not easy for the IICRC to become such a reputable organization, and they are not staffed to handle a bunch of complaints. I think they could investigate and find ways to change false advertising in the carpet cleaning industry. I didn't say it would be easy, but we could open up a way to get it done.

I would volunteer and I'm sure other carpet cleaners would volunteer to turn in false ads. We could create a standard in the industry that is different than what has been done in the past.

Also, I am not afraid to explain the ads to my customers. It's the new customers that are harder to convince. I was just wondering the best way to get them to understand the ad and how it's misleading.

Obama just became president! Wow!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you want to find out for yourself just how they can charge so low, have them come clean your carpets. Won't cost you much and you can take your own before/afters and even sneak in some during pics, or vids, and have you truck close by to fix it all later.

These are companies that are on many youtube vids where the news hid cameras and such to answer the same question: how can they clean for $6.95?

Answer: They can't. They might come in the door for $6.95 but you can bet they will leave with more like $69.95/room by the time they are done.

Best way to fight them, Position your business in such a way that they arent even a concern. There is a company here similar. I KNOW the difference between us and its easy for me to tell them the differences. If after I explain they don't want my service, no worries. "Might I suggest So&So cleaners, they are a good budget cleaner" and I'm out of there.
Now that I have a couple videos online I can refer them to the video and they can see the difference.

Name
jack zerkie
The info I,ve heard is they only use steam- water only and soak the carpet. If you want it cleaned they start at.25 and get whatever they can get, still not doing a good job.Thats the story in Fort Myers Fl. jack z.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
that just reminded me of what I tell my clients about BS cleaners.
If they do "upsell" to do the "thorough" cleaning and have gone from $100 to $400, they will never give a $400 job because they don't know how. They will pretend to give a $400 job but really may only give a $150 job at best.

G

Wow; thats lower than Pensaola crack head prices; Man I get to beat competitors because I own my equipment. But I know from most people are in hock up to their necks to barely eek by. Like said previously; they must do a quick stroke in and out of a 5 room job in 30 minutes. But let them keep on; those guys are how I get most of my best paying custy's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom