how cheap can you be Howard paregrege

Bjorn

"Check your processing rates and fees
Posted By Howard Partridge on 9/4/2010 at 10:26 AM
Hey Guys,

Just be sure to check your processing rates. If you need a referral, let me know.

Disclaimer: I get a referral fee, but they have the best rates around and the rep is by referral only and has been doing it for years. "

Oh howad going to get 5 bucks off the deal

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If Howie is an authorized reseller he could make 10 cents per transaction.
It could ad up.
As long as he isn't raping the customer with higher fees.

-JB-

Name
JB
T,

As you well know, this industry as well as the rest of the corporate world is nothing BUT network marketing at least HP is addmitting to the commissions on this one. Of course its a much more transparent reward/commissions so its a bit easier for those not in "the know" to catch on to it.

Thus... "hey I'm gonna be upfront with ya all here, I get a referral for this."

Now, getting Zig Ziglar to speak at your event is pretty impressive...
but I'd venture a guess "networking" in some form pr another, played a MUCH greater roll in it than HP would ever likely be willing to admitt to... there's no "direct" commissions to track there.

"The more people I help get what they want the more I get what I want" ... welcome to the world! Enjoy your stay, we'll be departing shortly.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It happens.

Don't forget Send Out Cards and affiliate programs.

Just expanding his marketing reach and setting up a perpetual money stream.

Smart marketing if you ask me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Now Dave, you know it's evil to make money off of others whether you do it legit or not. Even if it IS a good product or service.
Haven't you been coming to this board long enough to know that? :roll:

Oh, unless you are selling Truck Mounts or Pre Spray....Whew...I almost got in big trouble with that one. !gotcha!

-JB-

Name
JB
I apologize if any of that seemed "high n mighty"; was NOT my intent.

My point was that this example seems to be a case of "ya don't know what you don't know... until ya know it"

There is almost always more to things than meets the eye.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Every gas station owner makes just a couple to a few pennies per gallon
Credit card proccessing firms make just pennies per avg transaction.

What's your point?

Bjorn

hey guys I got what you need but you can only go through me psst email me and I'll let you in on it.

you fookers would be all over that like stink on shit

but

it's wax museum model howad and all is cool

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Whichever way you look at it, we are all salespeople.

It does not matter what we do, we are all selling something.

Many, many, many years ago, I realised that if you wanted to get ahead, you had to sell yourself.

NO MARTY, not like THAT. !!!!!!

Personality wise I meant, which is probably why I never done so good. shiteatinggrin

Back on course, we all are selling something, be it our services, our products, small add-ons such as carpet or fabric protection, repairs, processing rates and fees, etc;

What we seel and the methods we use to sell, are entirely up to us and our purchasers.

If they like our product and how we conduct our business, they will buy.

If not, they won't.

Simple.

The more add-ons one has, (including processing rates and fees), the more dollars one can possibly acquire.

If it is all done legitimately and above board, I have no problem with that.

Unfortunately there are far too many sharks out there waiting to sink their fangs into the many gullible people floundering about, over their heads in unfamiliar waters.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Bjorn

NO THIS IS MEAN!

MBguy.jpg

howad and Jim have very good tans

01-jones-jim.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
I knew that was comin, man try to catch some sun in "sunny" California and you never let a guy forget it! 8)

I suppose that was supposed to knock me down a notch huh? LOL!

Well I wouldn't wish those times in my life on you or anyone else for that matter, sometimes things can happen to our lives we don't expect, loss of income, injury, divorce, loss of a loved one, we all cope the best we can... on our own (sadly), in our own way, the key i think is NOT to let it destroy you, or leave you bitter. !gotcha!

dgargan

Is it just me or does it seem weird that Terry is knocking howard for a subtle sales ad in his posts but Terry has a pic of his machine and contact info at the bottom of all his posts?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dgargan said:
Is it just me or does it seem weird that Terry is knocking howard for a subtle sales ad in his posts but Terry has a pic of his machine and contact info at the bottom of all his posts?

Ding Ding Ding

Glad someone else sees that.

Generally the one pointing fingers is the one the fingers should be pointing at.

Childish I know but that whole 1 finger pointing at someone else means 3 pointing back at you thing.... But it just seems so fiting huh T?

rick imby

Name
Rick
Odin said:
nothing like nickel and dimming your way to riches

Odorin---I think you are the one dimming your way to riches. You come into a neighborhood everything is dimmer.

Odorin---Aren't you the king of cheap---Don't burn your own gas use the electricity from the customer?

I will sell you this electric vac motor and a housing and I won't make a penny but you will by dimming your customers.

*******The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the federal government
but doesn't have to take the civil service examination.
Ronald Reagan

Verizon Prepaid Text Bundles

Tracfone Wireless Yearly Plan

Tracfone Yearly Cell Plans

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom