How do you become a supplier

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am thinking of getting into a commercial building . In addition to pick up and drop off of area and orientals I wanted to entertain the thought of selling some basic carpet and floor care chems since we are 100 miles away from any specialized supplier and the only other spur of the moment supplier is some fly by night janitorial houses. I didnt know how you get in with companies to distribute their products or how you go about selling them. Hell I figure if I am gonna have someone in the office I may as well make the most out of the commercial building. What are the pros and cons to this?

Bjorn

you will love it get into as fast as you can

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZYd]

Ryan

Pick up you phone and call the company's tomorrow. Explain what you want to do and see if they will let you. I'm sure there is a contact us # on most of their web pages. You might have to bullshit a bit about how much your going to sell...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pretty easy to be a distributor if you have money.

Most are going to want stocking orders of $10,000.00-$20,000.00 along with some quota on sales per year.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Anybody can be a distributor for Joe Bristor, just look at his list.

Come on Lee, he background checks and reviews every one of his suppliers. :roll: lol

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If you want to discuss becoming a distributor for CRW (Cleaning & Restoration Wholesale) or Hydroforce, contact Myrna LaPee or Vikki Kelly.

801 268-1343. Myrna is extension 198 and Vikki is at extension 167.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom