How do you get all that into your Butler?!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Like this....

Box in the middle of the seats is spotter for homeowners as someone asked that else where....

There is also three 50 foot sections of high pressure line hidden on the floor between the shelve and waste tank....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Oh, and I can still carry a rotary in there too.

Fits up front further by the waste tank. Just didn't need it in there for awhile lately.

That water damage kit takes up a lot of floor space. Just the day I want to take it out, I get a water call and need it quick.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Are you running your chemical system as cc or did you convert to GPH. I'm putting new chemical system in next week and trying to decide. I converted to GPH once many years ago and can't remember but I think it was going to fast and I went back. I know the advantage of GPH is the ability to use powder without much issues.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Are you running your chemical system as cc or did you convert to GPH. I'm putting new chemical system in next week and trying to decide. I converted to GPH once many years ago and can't remember but I think it was going to fast and I went back. I know the advantage of GPH is the ability to use powder without much issues.

Running it as stock from Butler set up for liquid for the most part.

I can't remember which is which either honestly.

We did have a friend buy a Hagopian Butler a couple years ago, and I know it came different (I am thinking for powder) and it went through a lot more and we had to water down the chems more.

Right now, both my chem injection pumps are due for a rebuild (have not done that all their life) ,but the diaphrams are getting pretty wore and a set of check valves would be good. Just got 4 kits in last week from Butler to do this (2 to install and 2 to have as back up).

Now just need the time off to get that done. Simple to do....just need some down time.

Hoping for Saturday to do this....

Reactions: Dan
Name
Brad Gouveia
Sorry Marty you are too fast it was still uploading when I posted it.

Mark I did not see a APO on your but you had the hose for one. Where is it at.

I to have room in the back to fit a rx-20 and a cimex if I need. I just need to take a few kegs out.

Sorry about the video... I have not done very many so some of the stuff was out of frame.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Where's your RX?

Sitting on the floor in front of the shop....could have put that in there too up by the hose reel, but didn't need it for the entire week.

Actually, haven't needed it a whole bunch lately.

Should update to a Hoss 700, but I have only been getting a handful of really trashed lately... Thankfully!!!!!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sorry Marty you are too fast it was still uploading when I posted it.

Mark I did not see a APO on your but you had the hose for one. Where is it at.

I to have room in the back to fit a rx-20 and a cimex if I need. I just need to take a few kegs out.

Sorry about the video... I have not done very many so some of the stuff was out of frame.

The pump out is right between the recovery tank and shelve on the drivers side.

The hook up to the pump out is right on the front of the Butler Panel.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is a closer pic of the hooks for the extra hooks I added from the Rubbermaid track system.

You will need to add an extra little "L" bracket to support the weight. Pretty easy to do.

I just made one out of some diamond plate.

Brad, I do like the diamond plate added to the floor.

Very tempting to do.

I like the insulated package that I had done though and it puts a nice padded and plastic coated liner under the carpet.

Would be hard to give up the cushion getting in and out of the van.

DSC00057.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Oh that pic above, I also had the water softener behind the reel....

I moved it back to behind the rear passenger side shelf.

This was and experiment that we ended up not liking, so put it behind the shelve like our other Butler.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Today i packed one to the max, 300 ft hoses, cimex, vacuum, rake..., all kinds of misc junk.

Get to the job and said screw it, were encapping this baby.
4 stories, areas spread out all over humanity.

So i left, they didnt need me...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413457496.803311.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413457608.695451.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413457681.953045.jpg

Wanna have a contest on who can squeeze more crap in the back : )

Love your Rigs and what you do for us here Saiger! Keeps me motivated for sure buddy.

Chris

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How many miles on vans and hours on butlers? What year are the vans? Looks nice

90,000 on the 2008 which was a holdover and put in service in July of 2009. Also has about 3200 hours on the unit.

The 2011 was purchased late November and put in Service December of 2011. about 50,000 miles and I know 1177 hours as I just serviced both vans blowers and cat pump oils today. Also rebuilt both chem injection pumps as well.

They are ready to keep being busy!

Back
Top Bottom