how do you remove that white crusty stuff in stone showers...

Mikey P

Administrator
with this..

Mrice

Name
Mat
Razor for the stuff on the wall tiles. Grit brush on the floor with possibly some acid depending on the conditon and finish of the walls and floors. Those stone floors are always failing...the stones are smooth and the cement doesnt adhear well to them. There are often micorcracks between the two.

Mikey P

Administrator
Razor for the stuff on the wall tiles. Grit brush on the floor with possibly some acid depending on the conditon and finish of the walls and floors. Those stone floors are always failing...the stones are smooth and the cement doesnt adhear well to them. There are often micorcracks between the two.

Limestone wall tiles....

SGA makes a kit for these mosaic floors to replace the grout....I would think it would be indestructible.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Limestone wall tiles....

SGA makes a kit for these mosaic floors to replace the grout....I would think it would be indestructible.

how are you going to remove that grout though?

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
oh gotcha, ya with mosaics its complete rip out if grout is failing. You can epoxy grout them but epoxy is a pain in the ass, I stopped using it just too much extra work.

Im reglazing a shower pan tomorrow that has ceramic mosaic tiles, would look weird for stone but its a great option for ceramic when they dont want to completely re do the shower.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom