How do you stay organized?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I think I have a combination of too much stuff and too small of a trailer. But I know some of you have even less space than I do in your vans.

How do you stay organized? Have you consolidated your chems to remain equipped and versatile without carrying too much around? Are you only putting what is needed for your booked schedule on a given day in your van? What about being prepared for add-ons?

Linens, chems, wands, scrubbing machines, hose attachments, and a bunch of other seemingly necessary things take up a lot of space. Not sure what I'll do when I get a TM in a van...

1000024617.jpg

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
It looks like it has the eyes of an evil Decepticon!!!
Haha I was going to get the CleanMax you recommended because it was available to our most local vacuum store. But I didn't pull the trigger until I was a day out from a large commercial job. It was a Monday and I drove to our local vacuum store and they were closed (last week not on a holiday), and I learned they are closed every Sunday and Monday. I was offended 😄. Not really but I needed the darn vacuum! And I realized that they are more of a residential style vacuum and sewing store.

I called around to see if I could the 14" CleanMax model anywhere in CT and I couldn't. Found an ultimate little vac shop about 40 minutes away and met my people. Great folks, will give me same day service 6 days a week, and the guy talked me into the Lindhaus Healthcare Pro Eco Force. $800 retail and he sold it me for $700. He threw in $30 worth of vac bags and made me a custom 6 ft hose extension for when we're doing upholstery at no charge. More than I wanted to spend but I really like it.
Just cram it all in as tidy as possible. You're doing just fine.

Tell me about that vacuum.
I needed a larger vacuum in a pinch for the larger commercial job I mentioned above. I wanted something 14" that would work for residential and commercial fairly well. I was hesitant about it because I got the res model rather than their com one with darker grey/thicker plastics. The owner of the vac store, really an awesome guy, told me he's been inside every part of that vacuum and the only difference between the res and com is really just the plastic, all the same guts.

We've been using it a week now and it is incredible. I can't believe how quiet it is, it's crazy quiet. The suction is serious and I don't see hardly any dust on the body after a ton of vacuuming, good filtration. The suction has a cyclone path to it which is interesting. The brush roll can be turned off with a switch anytime, and automatically kicks off when you put the vac in the upright position. Fully adjustable brush roll. The brush roll has its own motor too. The vacuum lies perfectly flat to get underneath things. Handles beautifully, slim as could be, nice handle on the front, two on deck attachments, and a perfect size telescoping wand. I'm not sure what else one can do to make a vacuum cooler. I'm very happy with it.

Last edited:
Name
Swani
Haha I was going to get the CleanMax you recommended because it was available to our most local vacuum store. But I didn't pull the trigger until I was a day out from a large commercial job. It was a Monday and I drove to our local vacuum store and they were closed (last week not on a holiday), and I learned they are closed every Sunday and Monday. I was offended 😄. Not really but I needed the darn vacuum! And I realized that they are more of a residential style vacuum and sewing store.

I called around to see if I could the 14" CleanMax model anywhere in CT and I couldn't. Found an ultimate little vac shop about 40 minutes away and met my people. Great folks, will give me same day service 6 days a week, and the guy talked me into the Lindhaus Healthcare Pro Eco Force. $800 retail and he sold it me for $700. He threw in $30 worth of vac bags and made me a custom 6 ft hose extension for when we're doing upholstery at no charge. More than I wanted to spend but I really like it.

I needed a larger vacuum in a pinch for the larger commercial job I mentioned above. I wanted something 14" that would work for residential and commercial fairly well. I was hesitant about it because I got the res model rather than their com one with darker grey/thicker plastics. The owner of the vac store, really an awesome guy, told me he's been inside every part of that vacuum and the only difference between the res and com is really just the plastic, all the same guts.

We've been using it a week now and it is incredible. I can't believe how quiet it is, it's crazy quiet. The suction is serious and I don't see hardly any dust on the body after a ton of vacuuming, good filtration. The suction has a cyclone path to it which is interesting. The brush roll can be turned off with a switch anytime, and automatically kicks off when you put the vac in the upright position. Fully adjustable brush roll. The brush roll has its own motor too. The vacuum lies perfectly flat to get underneath things. Handles beautifully, slim as could be, nice handle on the front, two on deck attachments, and a perfect size telescoping wand. I'm not sure what else one can do to make a vacuum cooler. I'm very happy with it.
Does it push hard? Is it heavy? Looks like a nice vacuum.

Reactions: Bryce C
Back
Top Bottom