How do you use 40 vol

Bucey

Name
FFA?
what is the rate with the hydoforce and what benifit does it do for cleaning

rstrick said:

Ryan, someone from Prochem told me it does absolutely nothing when you mix it with your prespray. They said the peroxide evaporates so fast that is only on the carpet for 30 seconds at the most. I have personally never used peroxide in my prespray so I can't verify that. I have used sodium p, but I get better results when I mix it HOT in a bucket and apply it directly to organic stains instead of adding it to my prespray.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
danielc said:
rstrick said:

Ryan, someone from Prochem told me it does absolutely nothing when you mix it with your prespray. They said the peroxide evaporates so fast that is only on the carpet for 30 seconds at the most. I have personally never used peroxide in my prespray so I can't verify that. I have used sodium p, but I get better results when I mix it HOT in a bucket and apply it directly to organic stains instead of adding it to my prespray.

would you recomend this on a possible fecies stain removal

Able 1

Name
Keith
rstrick said:
danielc said:
rstrick said:

In the same breath did she sell you some of the Oxy booster? :shock: I tried it many times and noticed no difference... On my nasty rentals I alway boost with vol 40, and I have noticed a difference. :?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Did you explain you were using higher concentrations such as 40 vol?? At higher concentrations it maintains its oxgenating properties longer than say 3%.

tim

If there are urine stains, feces stains, juice or wine stains, anything organic and the 40 vol will work wonders as a boost. It often times saves you from spot treatment afterwards. Think about it, if it evaporated that fast, why use stain magic? People that havent tried it shouldnt comment on it! I understand pushing what you have on the shelves but dont lie to us!

Bucey

Name
FFA?
tim said:
If there are urine stains, feces stains, juice or wine stains, anything organic and the 40 vol will work wonders as a boost. It often times saves you from spot treatment afterwards. Think about it, if it evaporated that fast, why use stain magic? People that havent tried it shouldnt comment on it! I understand pushing what you have on the shelves but dont lie to us!

What is the rate that can be use as a booster? how many oz in a HF. and what is the proper meter tip?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom