How far out do you book?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I know the answers are going to be different based on how busy you are at the time. But, when someone calls to make an appointment, do you generally try to schedule for the following week? The next day? a couple days? I have noticed that some times if you schedule too far out, they tend to cancel more. At least for me.

Do you suggest times to them off the bat? Or do you ask them when they are interested in having them done?
just curious. Depending how busy we are, I tend to ask what their time frame is.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
We booked a job for our one Billionaire client for October 7th yesterday.

will joe and lisa be sharing the boat to the island with you.......

Name
Jesse
As quick as we possible can. My goal is not to be booked but to book as much as we can. Having availability lets us take what comes our way, more jobs = more money

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
usually if its a small job (couple hrs) i will book within the week, if its larger i book about a week out. if its a hardwood floor refinishing i book 2-3 weeks out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
first I ask what city they are in and then ask if they have a particular day in mind. If they say "sometime next week" then I will usually have day for each city or close. If they say "as soon as possible" they usually hear a knock on there door about 10 seconds later. :mrgreen:
Not really, but if I have time, I will do it as soon as possible.

I will usually tell them that they are in luck, someone just rescheduled. :wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I book my schedule 2-2.5 weeks out and leave a few openings for people who who need me right away. I have some people book a month or two in advance to get the time slot they want, usually the 8:30 am

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom