How has this board changed since the banners started?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I haven't noticed much.

So how has Mikey selling out affected you?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I've had several posts deleted and a couple of private scoldings.

He rules with an iron fist, he told me to lay off JP posts too! :x

:mrgreen:
Actually I was just kidding, I've not noticed a difference.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I kinda like how he likes a different prespray as per the banner of the month. But the free shit is always good. O ya , greenie, were is the free sample a month a go. Did I say, I like free stuff.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
As Moderator of the Clean Room and the Bird Room, I have changed nothing. Mike and the other Admins have expressed nothing in the way of changes that are necessary in any way, editing or otherwise.

If you notice that foul language in the Clean Room is being addressed differently, it can only mean that you are posting differently. Perhaps just the notion of banners has led you to be grumpier, and you swear more, or just do it in the wrong place. LOL

I'm sure most would agree that we'd all like this place to be one of the better boards to visit. that being the case, we surely want to continue to attract some of the class acts that this industry has to offer. People like Jim Pemberton, Bill Yeadon, & Steve Toburen, to name a few. As well this board needs the continued support of those who are spending money to buy advertising space. As such, it is only asked that people conduct themselves as respectful adults. However, this does not mean that subject matter is curtailed in any way. Those that advertise here do so with the knowledge that everyone is free to disagree, inform and criticize.

For the most part, these rooms are pretty much self controlling. I don't have to do much of anything. Sure, there's the occasional thread that gets moved to a room that describes the purpose of that room, but that's about it.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i think he has gotten to be a little more like a bitch..and he needs to mind his manners when referring to peoples man boobies..ass wipe

Mikey P

Administrator
Find me another Cleaning Board where you can see a grown woman's penis wearing sunglasses in a thread hosted by Jon Don and I'll eat my size 12 hat.

and dont forget the Black Friday specials at Interlink next week!

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
Find me another Cleaning Board where you can see a grown woman's penis wearing sunglasses in a thread hosted by Jon Don and I'll eat my size 12 hat.

and dont forget the Black Friday specials at Interlink next week!

Must have missed that 1.. lmao :lol:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Just because you have some twisted fantasy about MINI DRIVER, doesn't make me a woman!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Other than Mikey whining to me about some content and a few post deleted it's seems like business as usual.

So Mikey, come on...how much are you pullin in from the banners.
If you PM me, I swear I won't tell anyone.

Mikey P

Administrator
I got official word form Chicago General that Nick Padilla died of a heart attack earlier this evening after viewing Minnie's dong on this here board.

If you would like to donate to the flower fund please use the Pay Pal buttons below.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
One thing's for sure... There is a lot more Yodeling on this board now.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whIj6mrUGzQ9]

If you wish to join the yodeling cult, just watch this video here:

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=389fdI7GlKc9]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom