How is this for a test testimonial?

Amazing

Thank you Don Becker with Platinum Professional Carpet Cleaning! Not only did he do a great job cleaning my carpets, he fixed my TV too!
July 26 at 3:24pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Flag

As I was cleaning I noticed the clients TV.. A older rear projection TV.

It was way out of wack!

The convergence was way off, the screen was showing triple!

I offered to fix it when I was done cleaning.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ring...ring...ring....Don?

This is Mrs. Stevens over on 728 Walnut, you cleaned my carpets yesterday and you also did something to my TV to make it look better.

Remember how great the picture looked after you messed with it, well a few hours after you left the whole thing went black, I had sound but no picture.

I just had the TV repair guy out this morning.......and well the reason I'm calling is the repairman said it's going to be $1,200.00 to repair it.

He suggests a new TV and not stick good money into an old TV because something else could go wrong after putting that money into it.

He was concerned you might not pay, but I assured him that you would be good for it, you've been cleaning for me for years and I've never had a problem with your work.

A like kind will be $2,300.00 with a discount he said he will give you. Oh but I do appreciate you trying to fix the old one!

So he wants to know do you want to pay cash or do you want to charge it?
:p

:mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Seriously good job Becker, I'm sure your customer really appreciated it!

Would I want my guys doing that.....only if they were confident enough to take on the liability themselves. Even then we really don't want them touching anything especially electronics!

People are nutz, we've had them claim all sorts of ridiculous things.
"My microwave doesn't work since you left" But Mrs. Johnson we only cleaned the family room and stairs, we didn't go into the kitchen? Yes I know but I thought maybe when you plugged in your vacuum you might have done something to the microwave. Did the use the outlet in the kitchen? No but I was thinking maybe the were connected. Does the outlet still work in the family room? Yes. :roll:

Amazing

I do agree. But as an owner I tend to do a lot of things I'd not want an employee to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom