How long do you let Quat Alot Dwell in bad pet areas?

ErikG

In Your areas that have lots of pet urine , how long are you letting your Presprays dwell (Quat Alot) in particular?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
when i am going to claw the area i let it dwell for 10-15 mins. that is 1oz per gallon if it is really really bad i will bump it up a little to 1-1/2 to 2 oz per gallon.
dave

Name
Bruce
I just did a cat urin spot last week with quat alot and let it dwell about 1 hour while I was cleaning , that seemed to work for me.

So ditto what Odin said.

At 1-2 oz to one gallon of water let it dwell for at least 15 minutes.

The longer the better.

Quat is not really needed in most cases. The O2 pre-spray alone has extreme high disinfectant properties with the sodium borate.

My customers are telling me that they make a mixture of O2 pre-spray and quat together and apply that to the pet stain. This eliminates the odor and the stain.

This mixture would consist of 4-5 ounces of O2 pre-spray and one ounce of Quat-a-lot to one gallon of water. Pour on the pet stain and water claw after 15 minutes.

This mixture is kind of hitting it with a double whammy. You have the high disenfectant properties of the borate plus the quat. The problem stain doesn't have a chance.

LES

dallasdj

Quats good, but if it needs hammered I use Prolimimator Sunshine...never had a call back with this quat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom