• 31 - 40 yrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41 - 50+ years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harryhides

Name
Tony
I know this has been done before but now its a bit different. I have noticed so many old timers here.

F

FB7777

You need an over 40 year category. Hasn't Heacock been at it longer than 40 years?

When are you going to vote Tony?

John Watson

Hey Tony, maybe you can get a cross reference guide started for us ol farts?? Don't understand their abbreviations, slang words or codes????

GRHeacock

I have been around since before there was dirt.

I used to go from cave to cave asking- "Got any dirt?"

They told me to come back when dirt was invented.

Ever since the Earth was still flat.

Gary

The Preacher

i started in 9/86 with a mom and pop Steamatic franchise. the owner was as good a customer service guy as i've ever seen. he just needed to up his price to match his level of service.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
36-years, the company has been around 40-years.

My father use to shampoo & I vacuumed behind him, I was twelve years old.

Been a Dirty Rug Sucker my whole life! 8)

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Dad started the business in 1967, he used the Host method back then, I hated that orange powder... then we used Steam Genies portables for a few years & later their TM's, (currently Hydramaster TM's)

My brother & I would help out during summers & weekends, my brother became an accountant & I took over the business after I finished college in 1998, I honestly don't know when I first started helping my Dad clean, I guess when I was 8 or 9, I just turned 40

:(

Name
Lee Stockwell
I helped my mom and dad on their cleaning jobs with my brothers in the 1960's. Mom cleaned lake cottages and Dad cleaned a small factory on the weekends in Coldwater Michigan. He was a tool and die maker there during the week. I swept floors, ran a buffer etc.

We moved to Kentucky in '69 when he was hired to head up the maintenance shop at a brand new Vanderbilt Chemical plant. When I got out of high school the next year I already had a few cleaning accounts of my own...and I never stopped. My dad helped me build a few of our machines along the way.

As my five kids grew up they all helped as well. Now two of my sons have assumed most of the heavy load, but each first moved out of state for several years before coming back, rejoining the business and buying homes here. Our green vans are pretty well-known and business is growing. It has to, we have several families depending on it.

A few years ago before Jason and Justin moved back I had gotten pretty sick, and then had a bad accident to boot. Steve Toburen's counsel really rang true, we forget to plan for what's next sometimes. Hopefully we are back on track now.

Thanks for 36 years in a very satisfying industry!
Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom