Name
Brian Robison
Or has he already? Maybe I missed it?

Mikeylenovortex.png

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
He needs to dumpit while the gettins good. As soon as many parts become unavailable and unservicable due to no company to back it the value will drop dramatically.

F

FB7777

When the V finally becomes too much of a hassle, Keep the Box Truck , pull out the PTO buy a Judson C4 and Heater and use the Vortex reels and tanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
fred boyle said:
When the V finally becomes too much of a hassle, Keep the Box Truck , pull out the PTO buy a Judson C4 and Heater and use the Vortex reels and tanks

I was thinking something like that. Keep the truck and get a smaller unit in it. He'll then have more space for equipment or illegal aliens etc.

A

amazingcleansc

Brian R said:
[quote="fred boyle":hmenltxc]When the V finally becomes too much of a hassle, Keep the Box Truck , pull out the PTO buy a Judson C4 and Heater and use the Vortex reels and tanks

I was thinking something like that. Keep the truck and get a smaller unit in it. He'll then have more space for equipment or illegal aliens etc.[/quote:hmenltxc]

To me, the PTO is actually awesome. I'm not sure you'd want to get rid of it if you already have it. It seems better than a cds to me. its that Xentherm HX Exhaust diverter business. take that out and switch it to propane or diesel burning. Its not really "free heat" anyway after you have to run the rpms high as hell to get the engine hot, might as well go with something simpler.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom