How many compliments do you get a year?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
To play off the other thread.

Do you get people calling you to tell you what a great job you did? Or, even better, do you get referrals from people that say someone else said what a great job you did?

I get more of those a year than complaints.

Mostly from referrals.

"So and so said you did a great job." or "I saw the carpet you cleaned at So and so's house and you did a great job."

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Brian Robison said:
To play off the other thread.

Do you get people calling you to tell you what a great job you did? Or, even better, do you get referrals from people that say someone else said what a great job you did?

I get more of those a year than complaints.

Mostly from referrals.

"So and so said you did a great job." or "I saw the carpet you cleaned at So and so's house and you did a great job."

Complaints? What are are those? :wink:

If I finish the job and they are not home, I ALWAYS get a call telling me how great everything was...

If they are home when I am done, then I have a little test to see how much they REALLY appreciated my work (despite whatever they say). I only give them one business card. When they ask for more, than I know I REALLY impressed them. It is VERY rare they do not ask for more cards. Plus, I also always get a "wow, these are really nice cards" from the silk lamination.

harryhides

Name
Tony
As Marty will attest - I'm a very humble man but I did get a chuckle about this one.
It was actually the owner of the carpet that I posted the poll about "what do you see?"

The carpet store owner had told him that I was coming out to do an Inspection and to see if the problem(s) could be repaired/rectified. So when I called to arrange an appointment he said:

"Oh I hear you are the Pope of carpet". Little does he know, I'm not even catholic.

We get lots of compliments. When someone calls or sends a note about my tech, I always let them read it or tell them about the call. Can't remember the last complaint we got.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
harryhides said:
As Marty will attest - I'm a very humble man but I did get a chuckle about this one.
It was actually the owner of the carpet that I posted the poll about "what do you see?"

The carpet store owner had told him that I was coming out to do an Inspection and to see if the problem(s) could be repaired/rectified. So when I called to arrange an appointment he said:

"Oh I hear you are the Pope of carpet". Little does he know, I'm not even catholic.

I'm just going to follow you around from thread to thread trying to find out what the deal is on that carpet...you know this right?
I may just have to knock on your door....tell the wifey to be dressed.

Or not. :mrgreen:

TimP

I got a 10 buck tip today.....

I get plenty of compliments and I have a few cheerleaders out there spreading the word. A lot of my tile cleaning is by word of mouth. I get a few from our carpet store then it starts to spread. I got my big color sealing job cause of a referral and the trust that people have because I'm family of the carpet store. I actually have a few customers that I have to drive 50-60 miles to get to but they wont let anyone but me do their carpet and I tried to get out of the last one.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
ODIN said:
so far for holiday cleaning

1 bottle of wild turkey special reserve

1 bottle of Chivas regal

1 bottle of Crown royal

doing pretty good so far

T

Must be the flask you cary on your belt.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I get plenty of clients complimenting me at the end of the job.
I get a few that will call and leave me a compliment later on, without any prompting on my part.
I get lots of people calling that were referred.

Some people say " ghee whiz I thought that guy would never leave"

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
I get plenty of clients complimenting me at the end of the job.
I get a few that will call and leave me a compliment later on, without any prompting on my part.
I get lots of people calling that were referred.

Some people say " ghee whiz I thought that guy would never leave"

People shouldn't tell you make yourself at home anymore, huh Ron? :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I always get compliments and I get a ton of tips amd a ton of referrals. I cut $1,000 out of my ad budget this month because I have gotten so many referrals and repeats. I am more surprised whe I don't get a good tip a day.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I get compliments on every job.

But due to my hearing loss I seldom hear them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom