How many hG’s will the SS870 pull with no hose?

Credits
Sorry Damon, but the best part of the vid was the dog.... when I let my dogs out of their run in the summer, I put the sprinkler on, they will do exactly the same thing with the water. Then they’ll stand in the stream. In sure wearing a fur coat year around is uncomfortable as hell... on really hot days( 90 degrees plus) I put a mister in the run... they both will just lay under it most of the day...

Credits
Sorry Damon, but the best part of the vid was the dog.... when I let my dogs out of their run in the summer, I put the sprinkler on, they will do exactly the same thing with the water. Then they’ll stand in the stream. In sure wearing a fur coat year around is uncomfortable as hell... on really hot days( 90 degrees plus) I put a mister in the run... they both will just lay under it most of the day...
I prefer to lay under a misses instead.

Supportive Member
Credits
My puppy is a scene stealer. I used to let him swim in the pool, but he sheds so much I got tired of unclogging the pool filters. Now I just water him and keep him inside most of the time. It's going to be 109 today, so we're hunkered down inside with the AC. I just got down with my morning yard work and giving Rufo a good brushing.

You reminded me that I need to fix a couple of sprinklers.

Credits
OMG what a wonderful journey we are having seeing life thru Damon's eyes. Such an interesting man and oh my his adventures! I see a book deal soon and possibly a movie! Much more interesting than that DULLARD.........Marty.

Supportive Member
Credits
OMG what a wonderful journey we are having seeing life thru Damon's eyes. Such an interesting man and oh my his adventures! I see a book deal soon and possibly a movie! Much more interesting than that DULLARD.........Marty.
I know you love/hate me. Just be happy I bring another facet to MB. Otherwise you guys would have nothing to talk about except foam fillers and emulsification.

Latest posts