How many jobs did you book today?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I didn't book any cause I was out playing with my Jeep and making home made pizza, but I'm sure Jen did.
Al
PS Not enough though, it's been a slow week here. Busy last week though.

Cameron1

too many to count...... record year with Mold jobs coming out of the wood work

So far with flood, mold, and carpet we should do over 700,000.00

I owe it all to this board..........

C

cucu

im at 9 today plus a Irish pub on sat morning ...should get done by sunday night with that one

Ron K

Three Carpet Cleaning
Scheduled 3 Drop offs...Rugs Cleaned.......................,more than a 12 hour turn around but customers were OK with that.
Two Estimates for O R C people will drop off on work shop days.
Nate said he and his Dad will stop by in August and that will be cool, Robert Petty John has an invite too, can't wait cause then Nate will owe me one and he lives on a real Island in the middle of the Ocean!
So far best year ever!
Hope everyone is doing well or hanging in there.
Talked to my Old mentor, he described Business Today as people, "HAVING to" and not "WANTING to" get things cleaned , and I have to agree.

G

Bob Foster said:
Well Mr. Robison, how many?

I answer "Best Day Ever", "Best Month So Far Ever", "So Far Looking to Be on Track Best Year Ever" :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol:
Just saw this thread...I have no Idea..I don't schedule jobs, Full Circle Does. :wink:

I did, however do a 20,000 sqft church carpet job and a 1000 sqft tile job today.

I'll have a look in a few when I get around to emailing my Techs. 8)

Able 1

Name
Keith
Little slow here, I think one of local guy's must have picked up one of those I's.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
No calls all day. May was great, June was ok, July Sucks. Have one in the Morning at least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom