How many jobs YTD have you done?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So far as of today, I’ve done 157 jobs for the year. I know thats not impressive to you big guys, but I'm a little guy, just me. How are you doing?

Reactions: Trip Moses

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So far as of today, I’ve done 157 jobs for the year. I know thats not impressive to you big guys, but I'm a little guy, just me. How are you doing?
That's pretty impressive

Reactions: Nomad74

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
122. I'm in the process of switching to sq. ft. One of todays jobs would have been $160 at old price for 3 rooms. At .32 per sq. ft. it came to $233. Should have done it years ago. Now to work on my pricing over the phone spiel.

That's exactly what I thought when we switched.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
How's your phone pricing working? Do you give them rough estimates for different sized rooms and then an exact price when you get there or in home estimates only?

Jim, I'm very lucky that my wife answers the phones for us. She's tuff as nails(apparently), she makes them get the room dimensions for her! Occasionally she can find measurements on real estate websites if you google the address.

Otherwise she just tells them our sqft price. Let them figure it out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom