How many MF shirts should I order?

Mikey P

Administrator
I got a very cool, low key design that each and every one of you would love to wear at work, on the weekend and at the community church social.

If we have 150 MFesters coming what would be a safe number to order if we sold the shirts for $10.

Mikey P

Administrator
JHC, I'm not asking how many you idiots want one or two for yourselves, I'm looking for an idea of how many I should order.

I think 100 ought to do it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Like I need more event shirts..lol With the FOJL, Summerfest, and Fjord King shirts I have a drawer full now.

I remember one shady magazine publisher showing up at Summerfest selling his shirts for an unnamed "charity". He went semi postal when it was suggested he produce a recipt for said donation. Didn't happen, but he did subsequently bump me for comments here about his generosity.

I'll make sure he enjoys Nashville.

Thanks,
Lee

ps. put me down for one XXL if profits go to Paula's MB pita fund

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
No profit @ $10 Lee.

but trust me, as a CCing professional, you'll love this shirt.

real hip yet tasteful.

"Talk dirty to me, I clean carpet"

How is that tasteful? :lol:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I had a YP rep suggest that line to me in 1976. I didn't think Murray KY was ready for it then.

Still wouldn't fly I think. Jackson Lloyd had it on his truck in Springfield MO, with a graphic of dog poo as well.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
100 won't be enough mike. If you are going to make them you better make at least as many are coming. I know i'll have to get hoodie one since he can't go and i'll have to get one for the lil' woman to prove I actually went. Make one up in a kids size 4-5 year old for my boy. So that right there is 4 for me.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I am sorry to say that I won't be going to MikeFest, but I sure could use another Mikeysboard shirt! My other one is wearing out!! I would be willing to pay for it!! :D Like Chavez, XXL

Mikey P

Administrator
There will be a limited amount of shirts for sale on Friday afternoon as we load the buses back to the Hotel.

Have cash in hand.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
I could use 4. The girls like to use them as night gowns. Make that 3 I dont want to go to bed with my wife if she has MF on her shirt

"Not that there is any thing wrong with that"

JeffC

Name
Jeff
When Chavez realizes the XXL are too small I'll just take his and shrink them down a bit (at a discount of course)
Actually I'll take one

JeffC

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chavez is going to be that goofy guy off of Billy Madison. Be sure to check with him when he buys a rifle with a scope.

Oh wait I hear he can't shoot for crap anyways! :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chavez is going to be that goofy guy off of Billy Madison. Be sure to check with him when he buys a rifle with a scope.

Going to be? THANKS for the benefit of doubt. :wink:

I'm not a good shot, but I think I can hit your little weasel ass.......I'll just wait until you're pre occupied with TaTa #6 and pick you off. :p

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Doc Holliday said:

Going to be? THANKS for the benefit of doubt. :wink:

I'm not a good shot, but I think I can hit your little weasel ass.......I'll just wait until you're pre occupied with TaTa #6 and pick you off. :p
Here Richard....
yous OWE me one!
hoodie.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom