How many of you are using Yelp to your advantage?

Yelp

• Off the hook!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey, I was searching around your area and your ad came up on Yelp. Right under your ad it said...
"You may also like...etc" ...and it was your ad. lol

Now that's exposure. lol

Spots2Stop

I am anxious to know when yelp starts with a good pay per view system. I have heard nothing but the best about their free listings; however I have not heard anything positive that was credible with in our industry as of yet about the paid ads. I do get work off of the free listing and give them credit for their screening techniques however I am saddened that I had a great one not go through because she had a new account (I think?). You can still see it but it is listed as a filtered review.

johnbraun

The more directories like Yelp you sign up for, the better ranking your site gets. So by all means, do it. And make sure you include your website link.

What I've found about these directories is they vary in how well they work in different cities. Some cities you may get several jobs a month while others nothing.

But none-the-less, it's a great idea to register for Yelp, Matchpoint, Citysearch, Hot Frog, and others.

John Braun

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom