How many of you hone my craft artisans are talking to your homeowners about their LVP?

Mikey P

Administrator
before or after you clean the 3 bed rooms and LR tufted are you asking Mrs Pintrest about her choice in mops and techniques?

Would you dare take some ammonia or carpet spotter and show here how filter her kitchen floor is, despite the fact that she cant see the soil (yet) through eh faux hand scraped barn wood (with saw cuts)..

Ask little Ryder or Brooklyn to go do their best Tom Cruise across the kitchen floor in white socks to prove your point.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Name
Jeff T
before or after you clean the 3 bed rooms and LR tufted are you asking Mrs Pintrest about her choice in mops and techniques?

Would you dare take some ammonia or carpet spotter and show here how filter her kitchen floor is, despite the fact that she cant see the soil (yet) through eh faux hand scraped barn wood (with saw cuts)..

Ask little Ryder or Brooklyn to go do their best Tom Cruise across the kitchen floor in white socks to prove your point.
My test is simple. I use a new terry cloth towel, wet it with water, and simply wipe 5 sqft of her kitchen, entrance, whatever hard surface she is standing on... not to embarrass her, just to help her make future cleaning decisions....

TF_Troy

Name
Troy Purdin
In the Midwest we are starting to see a transition from carpet to luxury vinyl. We have even changed some of our business model to accommodate for the future of less carpet and more hard surfaces. We currently do a ton of carpet cleaning but we are starting to notice the slight changes in floor coverings. We just purchased new rug washing equipment in anticipation of less carpet and more hard surfaces hopefully meaning more area rugs over the next 10 years.

I am new here by the way. Thanks for having me

steve_64

I've always wiped hard surfaces at the carpets edge. It's usually dirty and I often show the customer but like DAT said they don't care. If they called for carpet its usually all they want done. But occasionally they will want a price but rarely follow through.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
In the Midwest we are starting to see a transition from carpet to luxury vinyl. We have even changed some of our business model to accommodate for the future of less carpet and more hard surfaces. We currently do a ton of carpet cleaning but we are starting to notice the slight changes in floor coverings. We just purchased new rug washing equipment in anticipation of less carpet and more hard surfaces hopefully meaning more area rugs over the next 10 years.

I am new here by the way. Thanks for having me
What kind a rug washing equipment did you buy?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I've always wiped hard surfaces at the carpets edge. It's usually dirty and I often show the customer but like DAT said they don't care. If they called for carpet its usually all they want done. But occasionally they will want a price but rarely follow through.
I enjoy shaming people for not having real wood floors.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
We recently had to clean a bunch of tile for free cuz our techs accidentally got the customer's heavily soiled tile cleaner while wiping up some drips. Moral--be very careful around heavily soiled areas of any sort while cleaning or you may end up cleaning it all! At no charge!

Reactions: Mikey P

TF_Troy

Name
Troy Purdin
What kind a rug washing equipment did you buy?
All centrum force equipment. We have the automatic rug duster, wash tub, centrifuge, drying rack and air powered rug mover.

20191023_150736.jpg 20191023_150658.jpg 20191023_150711.jpg

TF_Troy

Name
Troy Purdin
Wowser!? all that it once huh? how were you cleaning rugs prior to buying a state of the art collection of goodies
Yes we did it all at once. Before this we were using the old way of doing things with a rug wash pit ( pvc piped in a square with thick rubber lined around it and a pump to pump the dirty water out.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom