How many of you want to see the new VARIO Orbital at MikeFest?

Should we bring the VARIO to Mikefest?

• Total voters

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We are considering shipping a VARIO machine out to MikeFest. But before we spend $800-$900 for roundtrip freight, I'd like to hear from you guys if it's something you're interested in?

The VARIO is a machine that we put a lot of time into designing. It runs about half the cost of other wheels on the ground orbital machines. It's a pretty cool machine.

Please take a moment to let me know if you're interested in seeing this at Mikefest and having a chance to play with this machine there.
I would really appreciate your feedback on whether we should invest the money to send it out there. Please respond if you don't mind.

(1) VERY INTERESTED
(2) EHH MAYBE
(3) DON'T BOTHER

Vario-logo.jpg

We've spent several months working on developing an orbital machine package that would answer a few key needs in our industry. I think our new VARIO machine has turned out to be a really interesting machine that should compete well with other OP machines on the market. It is super smooth, it's solidly built, it has a bulletproof motor, it's reasonably priced, it scrubs efficiently, and it looks great too. Compare a couple of differences that set it apart...

Comparison 1: We think the VARIO is the perfect response to the high-priced OP machines on the market today. The VARIO is a well-built orbital machine that runs about half the price of other wheels on the ground OP machines out there. It makes sense from a financial perspective! Yet price alone is not its only selling point, consider the next couple of comparisons.

Comparison 2: Some of the OP machines on the market today are about as smooth as a jackhammer. Well we're not in agreement with that design concept. Why rattle your brains out to clean a carpet? By comparison, the VARIO is smooth, incredibly smooth! With its pivoting swingarm and large wheels on the ground the VARIO effortlessly tracks in a straight line. Vibration is kept to a minimum. At the same time it scrubs impressively too.

Comparison 3: Some popular OP machines start off new with an attractive coat of paint. The only problem is... after a short time the powder-coated paint begins to flake off their corroding steel chassis. By comparison, the VARIO has a highly-polished solid cast aluminum deck and steel handle. The switch box is also molded aluminum. This makes it possible to enjoy a beautiful looking machine for many years.

Innovation: Our team at Excellent Supply has developed a unique pivoting swingarm assembly for the VARIO. After months of research and extensive trial and error we came up with something that just plains works. The machine handles like a dream. We also developed a spray and shower-feed system that allows the VARIO to spray or shower-feed from practically any battery powered sprayer. We're really proud of our baby. :)

Here's a PDF Flyer showing the VARIO: Click Here to Download

And here's the page for the VARIO machine on our store: http://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-Orbital-Scrubber_p_563.html

VARIO-FRONT-REFLECT.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OH an oreck with big wheels!

drill some openings on the deck..................run some spray tips in there, run a soltion line behind connected to a sprayer!

Whoop dar it is!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
LOL. Well you're off to a good start there Jimmy. Now add a spray jet to the front. Design and mount a control lever and control valve to the handle. Set it up so you can switch between solution-feed & spray on the fly. Replace the standard small wheels with 10" wheels and a stainless steel axle. Fabricate a swigarm assembly with spring tensioners with the proper degree of resistance to allow the machine to effortlessly run in a straight line. Then figure out how to balance out the machine so that it tracks properly without pulling sideways at all. Oh, and bring it to market for about half of what the other wheels on the ground OP machines are selling for. Once you've done all that - you've almost got a VARIO. Almost.

P.S. Oreck went bankrupt. The Lowboy is gone

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Glad to see a new wheels down op machine that's not 4500 dollars or more!

I paid 5k for my Op machine and paid it of on my first 2 jobs. I would not waste my money on anything less when it comes to OP machines. Ya get what you pay for. It is so quiet and easy to handle that I can run it with one hand and have a whisper quiet conversation on my cell phone at the same time. It is the only machine that has 3 speeds and I always run it on high speed. I did set it on low speed once which is the same speed as all other OP machines have and can say that it was ridiculously slow in comparison.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sure Mardie no problem with that as your primary machine. However as a backup or as a second unit when you add a helper wouldn't you like a less expensive alternative? :winky:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
forgot these numbers : )

http://www.excellent-supply.com/VARI...ber_p_563.html

19” Machine / 1725 Oscillations Per Minute
At a rate of 28.75 oscillations per second, there’s plenty of agitation!

Heavy-Duty 3/4 hp Leeson Motor
Leeson has a great reputation for building trouble-free industrial motors. The Vario’s Leeson motor comes with a 5 year warranty.

Smooth Operation
Some OP machines run like a jackhammer. By comparison, the Vario is incredibly smooth to operate.

VARIO Swingarm Assembly
The pivoting swingarm assembly, with its built-in spring tensioner, allows the Vario to track in a straight line with no side to side torque.

Large 10” Wheels & Stainless Steel Axle
With its large 10” wheels, the Vario rolls along effortlessly.

Polished Aluminum & Chrome
The Vario is a beauty to behold with its chrome and highly polished cast aluminum deck, so you’ll get to make a professional impression. The Vario’s all metal construction will stand up to years of service.

Reasonably Priced
Many OP machines in today’s market have developed EXPENSIVE pricing structures. By comparison, we think you’ll agree - the Vario represents a bargain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom