How many times have we heard of a cleaner with a decent wrap say he's going to franchise?

Mikey P

Administrator
Here is an interview with Joe Monster and my riding and sushi devouring buddy Robert Atlas, one of the very few who has actually pulled off franchising, in a untraditional way.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Know a lot of electricians, plumbers, younger smarter carpet cleaners etc who could have expanded and had several trucks. But there is a thing called life..............family and other things that effect you.
Best not to over extend and work 24-7 or you will have regrets on your deathbed. Be thankful you can have this type of lifestyle .

So fook the multiple trucks and franchise bullshit and LIVE!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't believe that most carpet cleaners have the mindset that allows them to franchise.

The carpet cleaner mentality is that I, and I alone am the best carpet cleaner in the World.

Delusional of course but it comes with being a carpet cleaner. It's not a fault but actually a positive thought that allows you to compete.

These people are not good candidates for franchising. The franchise type is the kind of guy that sees carpet cleaning as a vehicle for generating revenue.

Sure, do a great job, offer great service but create a system to where anyone can be plugged into it to duplicate the results.

Mikey P

Administrator
Know a lot of electricians, plumbers, younger smarter carpet cleaners etc who could have expanded and had several trucks. But there is a thing called life..............family and other things that effect you.
Best not to over extend and work 24-7 or you will have regrets on your deathbed. Be thankful you can have this type of lifestyle .

So fook the multiple trucks and franchise bullshit and LIVE!

I take it nobody's ever offered to buy a KKK opportunity from you?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't believe that most carpet cleaners have the mindset that allows them to franchise.

The carpet cleaner mentality is that I, and I alone am the best carpet cleaner in the World.

Delusional of course but it comes with being a carpet cleaner. It's not a fault but actually a positive thought that allows you to compete.

These people are not good candidates for franchising. The franchise type is the kind of guy that sees carpet cleaning as a vehicle for generating revenue.

Sure, do a great job, offer great service but create a system to where anyone can be plugged into it to duplicate the results.
Good lord
Saiger Jr.

• Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom