How many times have you seen that^^^^^^

Mikey P

Administrator
Little old lady with a shiny unused Kirby in her closet.

Pressured or guilted into financing a vacuum she can't even pick up or push.

They took her old vacuum on "trade in" so the carpet has not been vacuumed ever since.

My new Momentum filled up thick and heavy 3 times from her lr, steps, mbr and hall.
The Bissell is a great vacuum CLEANER but really poorly built.

Name
Nate W.
No, but I hope this makes you feel better. We'd have a kirby business call us everytime they'd F something up, then we come in and fix it @ kirby's expense. So, kirby has to pay anywhere from half to 3/4 of what they sell for. :wink:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
those kirby guys are ruthless. A few years ago I was cleaning a trashed out house (olefin). The lady had kirby in the only room that I didn't clean (free trial). Hour and 1/2 later I'm done and looks great. I decided to go into the room they were doing. Bunch of little pads all over the place and they still weren't done. They were coming and going while I was working so they saw the dramatic difference in the cleaning. Funny as hell when I walked in the room and the dude started trying to sell me on the kirby method.

Albert

G

I was just quoting a place the other day where the lady's son vacuumed the Lvrm for her. I noticed a funny 'burnt' smell when I came into the home, but figured it was just from somebody burning weeds or trash out back (this was on a small farm in the middle of a field).
I went ahead and quoted the areas to be cleaned and was trying to figure out what I could do for the lady because she said she only had $100 she could spend.

Right about then the son goes, "I know where the smell's coming from!" And I look up and he's standing there with the closet door open pointing to the vacuum with smoke billowing out!

It seems he vacuumed up some hot ash in front of the fireplace.
The lady yells at him to hurry and take the vac bag outside and he's just standing there dropping embers on the carpet. He finally took it outside and then the lady starts yelling, "NO! NOOO! OH NOOO!" The kid comes running back in and the lady hands him the exterior bag as well. And the kid does the same thing, stands there with embers falling all over the place. This time I tell him, "Your melting the carpet, kid. Get thing thing off the carpet!" He sure did a number on that Kirby AND the carpet!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom