How Many Use Pens?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Just out of curosity how many of you use Pens for part or any of your marketing? I know this ia probably a stupid question however we get "alot" of offers for pens. I have always wanted to provide them to clients when we clean and leave our package. I know there is no way to track any sales gained from them, but I feel it may keep your name and number in front of the client. I have always felt that the way they get "stolen" tha a single pen may end up in the hands of possibly 5-10 different prospects for new clients. What do you think?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I use to but can't say I have had anyone call saying they were making out a grocery list and it reminded them they needed there carpet clean.....Don't know why I got away from doing things like that.....

Fred Homan

Where can a person get the best prices on jar grips in the shape of a house with a little info printed on it?

Thanks

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
We tried the pens a few years ago, and even also gave them a small note pad with our logo imprinted at the top.

But these days, there seems to be hundreds of pens in everyone's house.

Now, we give FREE bottles of POOF spotter, which I think work way better. Our customers look forward to the free spot cleaner, as most other cleaners try and sell their customers spotter at the end of the job.

We will even drop off more POOF if our customer calls and needs some (for free), as long as they are not taking advantage of our service. It may not be that same day, but when we are close out cleaning we will, or my wife makes a list of those who need it, and will personally drop it off to them when she is out.

You can't do too much for your customers, as they are golden.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We give away a couple thousand a year, but like Jim I don't know that it returns anything.

Here in the office on our counter there is a cup filled with them, cheap .50-60 cent pens. I want them to write good but nothing special. We will buy nicer ones to be given away in coffee mugs and dropped on routes, and for our open house. $1.00-$2.00 range.

I pick up pens when ever I see a nice one, but I rarely use the pen for the phone number. I guess we do it for the convenience of providing them something they will use and HOPE they remember where they got it. ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom