How much $$$ does one truck make?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just curious
Anyone want to give their monthly totals on one truck.
Just carpet cleaning with some tile and upholstery I run about
$10,000 a month.
The most I've ever done on one truck for a huge company I used to work for was
$35,000.00 in one month I had a helper and no sleep for 31 days.

I think it should be $20,000 a month but I don't have that kind of customer base....yet.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: How much does one truck make?

If you have the volume, hard working, hungry, well compensated 2 person crews I think somewhere 25-30k average during busy season and less during slower months (here that is mid december to whenever spring decides to arrive).

Ken

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I average $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 a month with a helper. 45 hours a week. We don't take many breaks to do that.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
When I worked for elite cleaning company I was being booked for late september around june first... 10-12 hour days, 6 days a week, aprox 25-30 thousand a month with a useless helper.

If you're doing 10 grand a month that's fine in my book. Shoot for a yearly average of 20 grand a month and you should be a very happy camper. If it just seems you can't do it, raise your prices just enough to keep from scaring everybody away.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Been keepin my prices where I set them instead of giving the whole house specials that are usual. I just use gas prices as an excuse.
I charge anywhere from 26cents and 36cents for just a cleaning. I have had this TM for 2 years and have 600 hours on it averaging 8 to 10 grand a month. That's not too bad I think.
I just need more customers but it's gettin better all the time.
All in all I don't work that hard on a regular basis but when I'm workin...I work.

Rex Tyus

Hollywood said:
Been keepin my prices where I set them instead of giving the whole house specials that are usual. I just use gas prices as an excuse.
I charge anywhere from 26cents and 36cents for just a cleaning. I have had this TM for 2 years and have 600 hours on it averaging 8 to 10 grand a month. That's not too bad I think.
I just need more customers but it's gettin better all the time.
All in all I don't work that hard on a regular basis but when I'm workin...I work.

I hate to be one of "those" guys. But if you are doing 8 to ten grand a month averaging just over an hour a day of work you are doing better than OK. You are kicking F^c&ing ass. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, a little less that 2 years but that is about right. I never figured it out to be an hour a day. Thanks. Somedays no jobs, the next day packed. Would love to do 4 days a week packed and have the long weekend.

exploited

geez some of you guys are doing real well. Im in my second year of carpet cleaning averaging $6000 month mostly due to the fact my customer database is not that big , charge roughly $100+ hour. Did you guys find it took 3 or so years before you were making $20,000 a month?

G

6k amonth! I did that my first month :roll: After 2 1/2 years Im doing 20k a month

Remember you only get what you put in it :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It took me a while to get started. In my 5th year with this company in this area. Mainly because of Marital problems. I just started kicking butt again this year. Divorce almost over. I believe I could have made it earlier.
Be careful, put your ad money in the right spot.

I swear by Letip International...Ask me.
Internet has been good to me.

mainly it's referrals by doing great work and being able to talk to poeple to educate them properly.
don't be afraid to ask your customers to tell the world about you.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
This month is the beginning of my fifth year. Normally I do $6000-$8000 a month, but this year has been great. This month I will do over $13,000 with what I already have booked. If I started selling protector I might could reach the $20,000 mark.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Jay DeLaughter said:
Man am I a slacker. Terrible marketing person, I got alot to learn... :cry:

Ditto!

My problem is I just don't do any marketing. :oops:

I've picked it up slightly over the last couple of months but not nearly enough. I keep telling myself that I'm waiting on jondons program to come to really kick it into gear but I'm starting to think that a.) It may never come or b.) It may end not being everything I'm hoping it's going to be.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Joey Johnston said:
[quote="Jay DeLaughter":3q3dibeu]Man am I a slacker. Terrible marketing person, I got alot to learn... :cry:

Ditto!

I've picked it up slightly over the last couple of months but not nearly enough. I keep telling myself that I'm waiting on jondons program to come to really kick it into gear but I'm starting to think that a.) It may never come or b.) It may end not being everything I'm hoping it's going to be.[/quote:3q3dibeu]

I know I keep saying it but try Letip International.
It's a referral group you meet at once a week and I know they have one in your area.
Let me know if you are interested. And no, I am not selling it. I'm just a member and it accounts for about 1/4 of my business not really counting the referrals from the referrals etc.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Hollywood said:
Joey Johnston said:
[quote="Jay DeLaughter":359rdif9]Man am I a slacker. Terrible marketing person, I got alot to learn... :cry:

Ditto!

I've picked it up slightly over the last couple of months but not nearly enough. I keep telling myself that I'm waiting on jondons program to come to really kick it into gear but I'm starting to think that a.) It may never come or b.) It may end not being everything I'm hoping it's going to be.

I know I keep saying it but try Letip International.
It's a referral group you meet at once a week and I know they have one in your area.
Let me know if you are interested. And no, I am not selling it. I'm just a member and it accounts for about 1/4 of my business not really counting the referrals from the referrals etc.[/quote:359rdif9]

According to their website they do not have a chapter in Florida but if you know something different pm me with the details. I would definately appreciate it.

Name
Bruce
From what I understand BNI works just like Letip, see if they have a BNI in your area or you can check with your local Chamber , they might have a program much like Letip or BNI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom