How Much is a Aerotech Payment?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
$1000 to $1600 depending on how much down, how much the buy out will be and what bells and whistles you want on it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd put the minimum down and have a larger residual.

That way you keep your cash and have time to make some money over the next several years in preparation for the hefty buy out.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Waldo you never answered my question a while back, do you still have the ambulance with one of those machine that Rich guy made I believe?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Ralph sold ambulance on craigslist for 500 bucks. Have 68 hp cobra in box truck now fooker still kicks ass. Have new heating system a little giant 4 ht. Little giants are junk but nobody in our industry is smart enough to figure out how to properly heat water.

Golden boy

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I want an aerotech also, still have 2 van payments, once I kill those bustin loose on a big truck might be worth it.

I'll sell one van and truckmount, and add the monster, keep other unit as a back up.

But I thinks I need more then $30 bucks per room to make it work.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mikey P

Administrator
It's just so damn nice to have EVERYTHING you need right there with you.

perfect for a guy like you Sam as you expand into TnG.

The power is so addictive and the ride of this Isuzu is oh so sweet.

Waldo?

ugh,....those winters....I dont know dude.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin

Waldo?

hah! those winters

If I, Mr Prairie Canadian guy can do it, anyone can.

Ive cleaned far too much in the -40-50c range PLUS windchill. The AT makes it that much easier to handle with its preheated water and very fast temp climbing ability.
yes the power is stupid addictive....

but why bother when you can just get a trinity :pig:

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
since nobody else want to confront the elephant............

Waldo, you are not qualified to own an AT......

Reactions: Dan

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike he has the money. 30-years without haircuts, he's saved plenty!

That dude is laying low, he lives on a golf course and has country club membership. Don't fall for the broke dik act!. Fess up Waldo!

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I will sell you mine..I think I am going to go ahead and get rid of it..........( it's not a AT though ).................

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

Waldo?

the power can be addictive

just bought my 2nd zipper wand, that along with the devasator filter, the dry times are incredible without air movers

I put 5 grand down, 7 year loan, $1 buy-out, $1400 a month, only a couple payments left. The tax advantage the first couple of years was incredible but the last few years are not.

Last edited:

tngvegas

Steve you paid about 125K for your truck. it was a lease right? would you lease a AT now or would you buy it like a new car and finance it at maybe 5 or 7 percent loan?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I think it comes closer to $122, yes it is a lease but since it is a $1 buy out, the IRS treats it as a loan. I could have borrowed against my savings but didn't want to tie up my money. I checked a few leasing companies and one company was much cheaper then the others. To me it is a write off and time saver when it came to carpet cleaning

If I had to do all over again I would be a one man show with the biggest slide in I could buy

Becker

Name
Becker
I was stupid at 21.. My 1st new van, machine, water tank, 2 air movers reels , wand, hose cost me $1355 per month. Zero down.

Next machine was a Hydramaster Crossfire 4.2xl.. Leased it.. 1st and last down. Again a stupid kid. I called to pay it off 3 years into a 5 year lease. the pay off was 355.00 ( my lease ) x 24 remaining of lease, plus 10% of original purchase or market value I think cant recall. Luckily the leasing company rewarded me with no buy out to pay off lump sum in one payment.

next 3 TMs were luckily cash.

Vans short ( 2 years )low interest lows.

If I was buying something like a brand new HM CDS and van, or a aerotech, I'd seek out some low interest money and buy not lease. No prepayment fees and simple interest.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ya I want an aerotech also, still have 2 van payments, once I kill those bustin loose on a big truck might be worth it.

I'll sell one van and truckmount, and add the monster, keep other unit as a back up.

But I thinks I need more then $30 bucks per room to make it work.

Better yet, sell the business.
That way you can devote all your time to keep the AT looking shiny and sharp at all times :winky:

Becker

Name
Becker
Waldo nearly creamed himself at MF years ago when he saw an exotic car in Sana Cruz.. I say nearly because I have no confirmations that he did or did not. But, really I think he might have gone home to corn country with a little less baby gravy.

So imagine, if he had a Aerotech in his driveway.

Lumpkin, Dirk, Curt might back me up on this....... Oh Lumpkin was driving so he might have been the only one sober enough to remember.. ( yeah right )

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Yep I did it was my first time out of iowa. I thought I wud hate cali.actually loved it. Baby gravy lmao never heard that before.

Goldenboy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom