How much is your monthly gas bill??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
OK, this has to have been posted on here before but I didn't look that hard.
Mine is about $1000.00 a month. One truck.

Becker

Name
Becker
How often do you plug it in? Running the gen most often like Vincent?
Propane factored in Terry?

Steve Mueller

About $100 ...I been stuck on duty for three weeks fighting all the fires in California. One week off to fit in my clients, then back to fires or station. So far I have only lost one or two jobs..everyone else is very understanding.

Steve Mueller

Carpet cleaning is alot safer. I had two of my co-workers get burned over and recieved second and third degree burns to their faces and arms. Their lifes are changed for ever. If you have never been to a burn center it is a life changing and eye opening experience. Plus with carpet cleaning you go home every night, my 5 year old changes when I don't see her for 3 weeks. I actually like to clean carpets, the customers, the change of pace..it is very theraputic.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, that's tuff Steve. Be careful. You guys are doing a great job because I didn't see any smoke in the air yesterday. Hard to clean when you can't breath.
Damn, I think that was a selfish statement but I meant well. lol.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
36k just for our purple fleet, plus a few thousand more for peripheral vehicles and employee reimbursements. Call it about $40,000 total for June. This is up from 15k or so just a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom