How much Lift does your TM have

ErikG

OK I ve been doing some reading on the web. Im just curoius to know how much water lift you TM users actually are getting . Do most of you have 250 ft of hose or more on your van or truck.

John Watson

We carry 200 Ft, I have used more,but only on a couple special jobs one takes 225 the other takes 300 and yes I charge extra for over 200ft. We got the 300 ft job at our bid because the other bidders didn't pack their own water, a portable was not acceptable no water avalable and no power in parking area

I do need a new Hg gauge, Mine broke years ago, Maxes at 5-6 but don't stop ot 0 when I turn the machine off it goes back to 24 Sure sucks good though!!!!

Greenie

Most positive displacement blowers will hold 16"-19" before bogging the motor or slipping a belt, some with enough horsepower to spare will develop 22"hg before bad thigns happen, it really depends on the unit.

My point is your TM doesn't "have" lift, you "set" the lift, and the lift is dynamic, it's constantly changing in relation to the airflow, the tool, the carpet.

It would be a better question to ask what is the lift you are currently set at, and what does the blower vacuum performance chart say the CFM is at that lift. ie: 14"hg and 298 cfm.

If this somehow relates to portable vs: truckmount CFM/Lift:
I have a poll going on the Recoil board, check it out and pick a number, there is a cash reward for the winner. I go to the recoil board by hitting www.OCIBR.com and go the Cleaner's Hub link on the left, then click the recoil button.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
To get a better indication of performance is to ask:

How low of a lift measurement will your TM get with nothing attached?...and...

What is the CFM of your unit (at the tm inlet), at just under highest lift setting. (e.g how much gets lost through the partially open vac relief valve) ?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
The truck mounts I sell can bench over 500 easy.

The Titan on a bad day can lift 10 Jenny Craig Dropouts and a rubber chicken!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Erik;

On our 34 HP TM's we run 17" of lift max on the #4MP blower.

Same level on the #5MP blowers.

We are definitely a proponent of HIGH LIFT,

to maximize the CFM thru the wand..

In operation, the guage is typically 15-16 depending on the carpet construction @ 100 ft. of 2".

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom