protector $39.95
fuel charge $20.00
waste water charge $20.00
bait and switch priceless

:D

John Buxton

Mikey's other post on Craigslist;

Open apology to unintentional voyeur in Santa Cruz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-05-08, 1:01PM PDT

I wish to apologize to the unfortunate hippy girl who witnessed a most disturbing event on Tuesday evening near the parking structure on Front and River street. You saw me bent over, clutching a dumpster with both hands, while a six foot-plus tranny stood directly behind me. Fortunately for you, the dumpster obscured your view, thereby sparing you most of the unpleasantness.

I imagine you were left to wonder exactly what nefarious deeds were happening beyond your field of view. You may have surmised that I was being mugged, frisked by the vice squad, on the receiving end of a very unique quickie, or even raped... but I assure you this was not the case. To satiate your curiosity, what you didn't see involved me with my pants around my ankles while the aforementioned tranny delivered a series of blows to my exposed backside. Those blows were so masterfully delivered that you must have heard each one sharply reverberate off the parking structure's concrete walls. For your sake, let's hope you put two and two together, rather than ran with the absolute worst case scenario in your imagination.

Interestingly enough, you seemed curious and made no effort to avert your gaze. I commend you for that. We locked eyes for a few moments. Mine were filled with both the fear of being caught and the excitement of being watched. Due to the distance involved and my painful distractions, I couldn't quite read your expression... but I imagine it involved either disgust, intense curiosity, or simple Santa Cruz bemusement for all things weird. I hope you were able to sleep that night while pondering the ugly possibilities.

In my defense, let me say that I've never done this sort of thing before, and I was merely following orders. And yes... I enjoyed it immensely and have every intention of repeating and diversifying these semi-public spectacles. For my money, it's more entertaining than watching a homeless guy take a dump on the sidewalk.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 673142557

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Theres alot of work to cleaning that sofa I would say more than 2 times as much as he is asking. Why the Question Mikey.

Stevea

Mikey,

As Harry said, there is a lot to cleaning that sofa. I would assume it is a natural fiber velvet and will require not only additional time for drying but also time for brushing it, or else it will be stiff as a board when you try to sit on it. From the looks of it, if you put water onto it it will absorb like crazy. The labor on something like this, wet cleaning, can take some time to do.

To get it soft and fluffy, it will take a carding brush and a finishing brush to make it soft. This along with dryers and probably a couple of hours at least to dry to finish, like blowing dry and brushing out the hair on someone's head, it takes time.

It is a simple test to see how absorbent it will be, just a little water and slight agitation will tell you what the results will be.

Interesting piece of goods.

SA

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I have the matching chairs to that fabric. Nice Ethan Allen back in the day. I still carry the arm covers to my UFT class as it is hard to find real crushed velvet in this century.

A. wilson

I'd do it for $4. A half gallon of gas, a 99 cent bic lighter, and about 30 seconds of running the leaf blower to blow off the remains. Thats one fugly couch, and probably has dust mites older than most of us. Blecchhhhh

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks like it may be a synthetic velour to me. Used to steam clean these all the time. Cleaning my change the "crushing" look.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
You 2 guys would be wasting your time can you tell me what is involved with that specific type of fabric. What this is, Is a lesson learned.

Rex Tyus

A. wilson said:
I'd do it for $4. A half gallon of gas, a 99 cent bic lighter, and about 30 seconds of running the leaf blower to blow off the remains. Thats one fugly couch, and probably has dust mites older than most of us. Blecchhhhh

OMG. ROTFLMFAO! I almost wet myself.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
It could take more than an hour to brush that fabric to be proper. How many people can depict the technique of brushing that fiber to get it to stand like it should. This post is interesting. This is not a 1 hr job to me . Let us hear others as well. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom