how much would you charge

G

i have a empty ware house full of red brick tile. new owner just wants me to clean it up not really worring about the grout. its dark any way ive have about 1600 square feet wide open any idea how much to charge im only doing one pass with syntec degreaser any ideas thanks :? :? :?

G

im shure your turning down a lot of work with the way things are go pull some one elses legs my are long enough give the customer what they want and what they want to pay for>.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I agree with Doug that the job should be done right. You never know who wil see it and bring you work. As for the price ask for what it's worth to you not the customer.

Gene

Name
I'm Rick James
Do a test clean, unless you already know how it will clean up. Figure $100-$200 an hour is what I would charge.

Do the job the way it should be done. Do a demo for him on how well you can get it cleaned, he may pay for the high quality job vs the SS style cleaning.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
campusman57 said:
im shure your turning down a lot of work with the way things are go pull some one elses legs my are long enough give the customer what they want and what they want to pay for>.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

People call me for what I do, not what I don't do. Don't lower your quality to match your customers budget. I do the same job whether I'm working for free OR normal prices, but I don't work for free.

G

Are you guys smoking crack; And I don't mean cocaine!! I get $0.81 a sqft in Florida for brick tile; how can you afford your insurance with those prices??

Name
I'm Rick James
rjfdube said:
Are you guys smoking crack; And I don't mean cocaine!! I get $0.81 a sqft in Florida for brick tile; how can you afford your insurance with those prices??

How long would it take you?

Bob Foster

Bob Foster said:
with a scrub 25- 30 cents per

I'd scrub it anyway because if you cleaned it and did a half-assed job on the grout then it grout would jump out as irregularly dirty (some clean areas and some dingy areas). The job would take 2.5 - 3.5 hours.

1600 sq ft x .25 = $400

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Do you have an op with a grout brush?. If you do and the grout is not too recessed it will save a lot of time in scrubbing the grout lines.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom