How not to run water in your rug shop

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My ceilings are 16’. I'M running water to the other side of my shop to fill acid rinse storage tanks and high velocity tanks. Also, just having no water on that side of the shop has sucked.

I just did a pressure test and not one leak. I have never plumbed this much without a leak somewhere. About 15 trips back and forth to the hardware store for fittings. Next I’ll be getting a 275 gallon tank hooked up to a high flow pump. I’ll install a fill-float system So its always filled and ready.

I forgot to take a pic of my acid rinse station but you can sorta see it in the last pic
5B0529C0-1086-4030-8653-E09DEF2E0BFF.jpeg53993A35-E336-4A1E-9E92-D91601212BDB.jpeg301530CD-3C6C-49D0-A9B8-B3AFD11D8502.jpeg5939337A-28F7-4956-BC83-721B4F072683.jpeg

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Here come the arm chair Quarter backs. Sorry. I’m not going to spend my time explaining why I didn’t climb into an inaccessible attic or why I didn’t feel like purchasing a bunch of pex tools and crimpers when I had a bunch of PVC fittings on hand.
Marty, funny you mentioned the recliner. I just had one dropped off. Some guy delivered it wanting it cleaned. He got it for free. Lots of scalp butter. Lovely.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Why not pex? Could punch it in to the attic and drop it back down, leaving a loop in the attic but all the joints would be down low
On second thought, I’m really not feeling too well right now. I think I inhaled too many pipe glue fumes.

Name
Jeff T
Here come the arm chair wuarter backs. Sorry. I’m not going to spend my time explaining why I didn’t climb into an inaccessible attic or why I didn’t feel like purchasing a bunch of pex tools and crimpers when I had a bunch of PVC fittings on hand.
Marty, funny you mentioned the recliner. I just had one dropped off. Some guy delivered it wanting ot cleaned. He got it for free. Lots of scalp butter. Lovely.
I understand. I’ve been retro fitting the in ground watering system through 2 1/2 acres...trust me, no ‘arm chair quarterback’ here... just spent another 500$, AND 9 hrs of my day working on it... oh, and part of it was buried under 8’ worth of sidewalks....

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I understand. I’ve been retro fitting the in ground watering system through 2 1/2 acres...trust me, no ‘arm chair quarterback’ here... just spent another 500$, AND 9 hrs of my day working on it... oh, and part of it was buried under 8’ worth of sidewalks....
I’m just crabby and tired. This project took me way longer to do than I wanted plus I still have a million things still to do. I have no help, my market is questionable, and I still have a ton to learn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom