How often do you use your rotary?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I used to own a rotovac origanal several years ago. I have been toying with getting a rx20 or 360i . I just wonder how much I would use it or how efficient it would be. I have made the worst of the worst look nice with a pre scrub and extraction

TimP

The rotary extractor is nice for an empty or trashed out place. It has it's positives and negatives. It can make a job a whole lot easier. If you're using a 175 to prescrub with a brush or what not then it's probably not a huge deal. The rotary extractor will be easier to get in and out. It just really depends on if you want to burn some cash or not and if you're tired of lugging out the heavy 175.

i use my 360i on every job except on cgd, seems drying times are quicker with the 360i and also not as tired at the end of day, to me personally.

Mike Draper

I use my 360I on probably 50% of my jobs. I use it on almost all of my apartments. The othr guys in our valley only use their wands and no prescrub. We have only lost 2 commercial apmt complexs since we started 5 years ago. I give much of my succes to the quality results of the 360 compared to a wand. Simply put, I'm able to save more carpets that the other guys won't. Others are capable, just to lazy and cheap.

CDRX

I have an RX20 that was invaluable when all I did was apartments, nothing beats rotary powered HWE on a filthy carpet. Since I transitioned into residential cleaning 10 years ago it's been sitting in my garage.

I have considered getting a rotovac to make things easier on me but I don't like the idea of having to go back through each room with a wand to get the edges.

Mike Draper

very seldom do I need to go back in a room and get the edges. the 360i gets right up to them.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I use a rotovac about 20 percent of the time, I have to go back with a wand on all jobs to get the edges where the tile meets the carpet. Iam paranoid about damaging the tile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom